1. Toronto sold out! 1 2

2. Security @ ACC

3. ~REQUEST~

• I think people don't understand what TB do. Its very clear on the bands website, TB manage the business affairs of Guns N Roses and one would presume Axl Rose.  For what ever reason people seem to think TB do everything. TB have never stated publicly, that they are a record label, booking agent, concert promotor, an A & R representative, video production company, legal representatives etc. From the outside, it' seems Axl has a lot of trust and faith in the Lebeis family and they offer him stability and loyalty within his own personal space.  I think Vanessa plays a bigger part in Axl's day to day decision making, but flys under the radar compared to others in that family.  That's understandable given members of the family have been involved in Axl's life for many years.  The group that Axl has around him, seems to be working for Axl as he is clearly a very different person today, then 20 years ago, including being a much happier person in life. It's clear Axl himself with the help of those around him has exercised some demons from his past. I would suggest if members of the Lebeis family have been involved in that, then they have done their jobs as managers...     
    • VH1 had a "100 most controversial moments in Rock and Roll History," Countdown and the infamous Riverport Concert Riot was like number 10. I thought,"This Axl guy seems kind of like a Maniac, and I love it!" 🤣😜
    • I was JUST about to put,"Isn't DJ Ashba more of a clown than a joke?" But I put "mistake," at the last second. 💡🤔
    • Yes, but not usually to question your strategic decisions. Like, you trust your driver to find the best route to the airport, and if you suggest a route and he tells you, "No, this way is better," than you trust that judgement because he's the expert, but you won't accept him to interfere with other parts of your business/operations. You hire management to realize your plans, not to tell you what the plans are supposed to be or to tell you how to get to the airport. You hire video creators to make you a video based on your vision, not to come up with that vision for you, or to tell you what route to take when driving to the airport. The point is, as a boss you hire people that are better at you at things that needs to be done, but the overall plans and strategy lies with you and your team. And the extent to which you empower your people/employees to make decisions within the limit of your plan/vision/idea, will vary. Sometimes you just give them the rough idea and they sketch out the details, other times you get into the details together with them. So is the driver a yes man when he drives you to the airport? No, that's his job. He would be a yes man if he took your directions when he knew they were bad. Because it is his job to know the best way and he should speak out when a bad decision is made within his sphere of professionality.  Is the management team a yes team if them do what Axl tells them to do? No, of course not, that's their job. But most likely they are hired to also provide advice on business decisions, and we must assume Team Brazil, like previous managers, offer Axl advice when they see fit. If hey are supposed to provide advice and they don't, especially if they feel a bad decision is made, then yes, they are yes men. Of course we have no good insight into the decision making processes in GN'R and TB's role, but based on what previous managers have said, and also some hints from TB, it suggests they are providing advice and recommendations, but ultimately it is up to Axl to then decide and they to execute. 
  • Topics

• Recent Status Updates