1. Weddings

• I agree.  but I'd love to hear his side of the Cobain thing and what was going  through his mind when he found out Kurt died. which is also around the same time Duffs pancreas exploded....
    • Lets be honest.  This is Axl.  this is probably a website they were going to launch in 2006, and just got around to doing it now.  I'm willing to bet 1 or less updates in the next 3 years before the website is removed forever.  
    • This is an interesting observation. He has a pending civil suit in New York and the last think his lawyers would want is him publishing a self evaluation of his, possibly ill-advised, behavior from the early years.
    • I associate Axl with some of the most interesting quotes ever. I've read this back to front 30 times since yesterday and I cannot make any sense of it. It feels satirical because it makes no apparent sense but the way it's displayed on that website makes it look like it's some legendary, celebrated remark. Latest thing in the litany of bizarre things these musicians have done in the last 25 years.
    • It all depends on whether sales of Chinese Democracy repaid the money owed to UMG.  And what kind of album commitments had (or still has) with UMG.  If Axl repaid his debts and isn't contractually to deliver additional albums, he likely retained rights to unreleased material without payment.  If I had to bet, all of this was renegotiated at some point since the reunion.  It's just a matter of whether any recording during the CD sessions remains the property of UMG if Axl repaid UMG of all recording costs. 
  • Topics

• Recent Status Updates