3. Nazareth

4. T REX 1 2

5. MAN

6. Candy

7. if if you could pick a song

8. Parkour

9. Albums of 2006 1 2

10. DVD-R

• Didn’t he talk about Slash’s book at the 2016 China Exchange? Maybe I’m remembering incorrectly bc it’s been years but I thought he kinda alluded that he still thought it was B.S.    Aside from talking about the band breakup, I’d love to read about the following:  - 2002 tour - buckethead leaving  - why the album took so long, why it wasn’t really promoted, etc…  I feel like the 2000-2010 decade was one of the most interesting chapters of GNR from a business standpoint 
    • There is a Fan of Axl's that is so obsessed with him, he literally impersonated Axl! 🥶😵‍💫😳😱 A MYGNR Poster posted the creepy Axl Fan and Posters replied something like, "Nice picture of Axl!" 😁 The Poster responded,"This ISN'T Axl, it's a creepy and obsessed Fan Fan of Axl who impersonated him!" The other Posters responded something like,"What the fuck, that's some serious messed up shit! 😱😳😵‍💫🥶 And I thought the Fan who got all of Axl's Tattoos was creepy, the Axl Imposter is much worse! 😱😳😵‍💫🥶
    • No, it's been known for a while that Josh wrote at least the first version of it.  
    • He wouldn't have to address everything. An autobiography doesn't have to be a tell-all.
    • he did call the UYI videos cheesy or something to that effect in the Trunk interview back in 06. So by then he’d soured on that era and its trappings presumably. my question is, now that slash and duff are back, how honest would he be about the breakup? would he be blunt and tell it how it went down as he saw it or whitewash it cause he doesn’t wanna piss off Slash?
  • Topics

• Recent Status Updates