1. Moon VS. Bonham

2. Iron Maiden 1 2

3. Kings Of Leon

4. Steel Dragon

5. Richie Sambora

6. Upcoming Albums 1 2

7. Robert Plant

• That's what I said - I never saw any security (except for the shows). That doesn't change the fact that Eduardo stated that he thought the woman was trespassing and told her to leave, and it also doesn't change the fact that, according to the court documents, staff denied that Axl is the resident of the mansion. It was quoted that Beta is the resident and what's more, that Malibu is not Axl's primary residence.  Further, it took the court several attempts by several people to deliver the papers while there's always someone at the property. The fact that his staff has to deny that Axl is resident there tells me that he doesn't want to be bothered at his home.  Which adds up with the expression/reaction he and Beta showed in the pics/video of the fans that put the footage out there.      Um, you are aware that he's a stage person? Have you seen him on stage - how he loves being a rock star on stage?     Fate did. Just like the week before when Andrei came up to our gallery during the show and thanks to a funny mixup we became acquainted over the loud music. When your first conversation with someone is a shouting match it's a very good icebreaker    It wasn't my first time with Guns either. I met Axl back in the early 90's and got to be with Slash in the MJ video. I started working in the industry myself in the 90's. However, this is taking the thread off topic again and I shared part of my story before.
    • I picked those guys as icons of their genre but yea, people like Rihanna, Travis Barker or Demi Lovato would probably be more relevant. Not that his songs with them lit the world on fire, and of course rock isn't the most relevant genre. But my point was he's stayed in the public eye and made himself into an identifiable brand, as much as a classic rock guitar player could.
    • Maybe he is the primary song writer by virtue of having been in the band longer than others? Like a volume thing. I'm sure someone on here knows the exact figures.
    • You're not wrong. But I think it also speaks to how far rock has slid from relevance as a genre. And it's an age thing. Anyone over 40 was old enough to be aware of GNR when at their peak. Under that, they might recognize him as the tophat guy but not know his name, if that. Guitar Hero is already narrowed to an audience of mostly rock fans. Eazy E and Lemmy are both well past their heydays, that doesn't do much for notoriety in 2024. 
    • Are Team Brazil/The Lebeis Family technically weird Guns N'Roses Fans? 🤔💡 I mean Beta even straight up said,"Where Axl is, I am there," which was creepy and disturbing. 😵‍💫
  • Topics

• Recent Status Updates