2. Garbage

3. Exodus

4. Kamelot

5. Cinderella

6. R.I.P Dimebag

7. Ugly Kid Joe

8. The Offspring

9. Aerosmith

• No, he mentioned that at least as early as March 2009. You can check it out yourself here: (35) Chinese Democracy (a-4-d.com)
    • I found one potential method that may help determine if a song is in a database or not, but not yet released. (Shazam has its own database. I think it's connected to Apple Music since the app is owned by Apple, but I'm not entirely sure on what music goes in the Shazam database.) Not a completely certain method though, since there hasn't been a wide range of songs to test it on. So on a phone, there's an app called Shazam, that identifies music based on audio.  I tried it on Taylor Swift's album that has now released, but had some leaks earlier.You can tell the app could identify the leaked songs, but refused to name them, because it returned the "No result" page a lot quicker. Usually, if the app truly can't identify a certain song, it goes through several steps. The text on the screen goes "searching", then "Expanding search", then "This is Tough, last try", then No Result. But when I tried it on the leaked Taylor Swift songs, several tries in several different spots of the song bring up the No Result page after "Searching" or "Expanding Search", but it doesn't hang long enough to go to "This is Tough, last try". The main exception of the leaked Taylor tracks that doesn't end early is one of the vinyl only exclusive tracks. That one has the song identifier hang until "This is Tough" before bringing up "No Result", possibly because Swift's team hasn't entered the audio of the vinyl exclusive tracks into whatever database Shazam gets its music from yet. It works best on the vocal sections. (Sometimes you have to give it several tries on different sections of the song, since it might misidentify a song, or some sections of a song work better than others.) https://www.shazam.com/privacy Please note that use of the app means, according to its privacy page: Information about your activity in Shazam to improve the app, such as the pages you view and buttons you select, device information such as make and model, operating system version, and IP address. We may also use this information to detect fraud or misuse of the service and may approximate your location to offer Shazam charts of trending songs. In order to comply with laws or valid legal requests for information such as a subpoena or search warrant. So only use this method if you're willing to rat yourself out to Apple that you've come across leaked music somewhere. Also if someone steals an unreleased song and posts it in a database/platform like Apple Music under their name, then the song identifying app brings up that person.  
    • I agree.  but I'd love to hear his side of the Cobain thing and what was going  through his mind when he found out Kurt died. which is also around the same time Duffs pancreas exploded....
    • Lets be honest.  This is Axl.  this is probably a website they were going to launch in 2006, and just got around to doing it now.  I'm willing to bet 1 or less updates in the next 3 years before the website is removed forever.  
    • This is an interesting observation. He has a pending civil suit in New York and the last think his lawyers would want is him publishing a self evaluation of his, possibly ill-advised, behavior from the early years.
  • Topics

• Recent Status Updates