Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

So what's the story between Steven Adler and Erin Everly?

• Please log in to reply
22 replies to this topic

Guest_banaszkiewicz_*

Guest_banaszkiewicz_*
  • Guests
  • --
McCoys wife is a bitch!

Mrs Axl

Mrs Axl

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 350 posts
  • 16-July 07
well from the sounds of it, yea

"I can't stand up here and say 'yea i'm bad, i'm rock n roll' if my life is falling apart. I cant fake it no more" AXL ROSE

appetite4illusions

appetite4illusions

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,769 posts
  • 01-April 07
The whole time this bitch is telling me to; “Give her some heroin, give her some heroin.” And I’m all; “Fuck you bitch!” I’m not giving her fucking heroin. For one, I only have a little bit left, and if you’ve ever been a heroin addict, you ain’t giving your last bit away.

my favorite Adler quote ever
<i>"He did a good thing here." - Chuck Klosterman</i>

Mrs Axl

Mrs Axl

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 350 posts
  • 16-July 07

The whole time this bitch is telling me to; “Give her some heroin, give her some heroin.” And I’m all; “Fuck you bitch!” I’m not giving her fucking heroin. For one, I only have a little bit left, and if you’ve ever been a heroin addict, you ain’t giving your last bit away.

my favorite Adler quote ever

well thats another reason why maybe his version of events rings true. Good quote, I agree! lol

"I can't stand up here and say 'yea i'm bad, i'm rock n roll' if my life is falling apart. I cant fake it no more" AXL ROSE

Micks

Micks

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 936 posts
  • 19-December 05
Well, I'd say if Axl was there with her in the hospital, the doctors sure as hell would know what was in Erins blood at the time, seeing Axl was there, he would probably be told. They were married.

So if Axl says speedball. Then I believe that's what happened. As to whether McCoy's bitch or Adler injected it to her I wouldn't know.
Get in the Ring, Motherfucker!

Carne_asaDA

Carne_asaDA

FRONTMAN

• Returned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,583 posts
  • 12-May 02

Just to correct a few things in this thread....an eightball is NOT heroin laced with cocaine...it's slang for an eighth of an ounce of cocaine (3.5 grams). A speedball is heroin mixed with cocaine. As to the whole Erin Everly thing, I'm sure some of it's true, some BS...but who cares anyway, it's long in the past.

:lol: Listen to KK. What part of Florida are you from.......Miami?? :lol:
SIGNATURE EDITED: PLEASE CHECK SIGNATURE GUIDELINES: http://www.mygnrforu...?showtopic=9592

chinesedemoconrad8

chinesedemoconrad8

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 313 posts
  • 18-September 11

why do I find the image of Axl with a shotgun hot as fuck??

Posted Image

Ghostie

Ghostie

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 504 posts
  • 07-June 09
This is gonna sound horrible, but I sometimes wonder if the reason that Axl was at Steven's bedside in the hospital that time was not so much for support, but instead to see him leave this world. Kinda dark, but that's what this story makes me think.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users