Rumored Album Release Dates

The_Terminator

Ok, first of all my apologies if this has already been posted. I'm not a regular here, I had a quick look and couldn't see anything about it. Anyway....

Ok, so we've been hearing rumours of November 21st as Chinese Democracy's long awaited release date. But GN'R insiders shot it down as "there's only so many tuesdays left in the year, and thy picked the wrong one".

Well, I just phoned my local HMV sotre on the off chance that they may have a release date. To be honest, I was just expecting to be laughed at, but the girl on the phone gave me a shock when she said..... Monday November 13th 2006. :o:o:o

That's one week before the supposed release date. Could this be it? It's only 4 and a half weeks away, but HMV don't have anything about it on their website, nor do Amazon. You'd think pre-sales would commence round about now if it is true.

Who knows. But I'm sure if it is true, we'll find out soon enough.

CHINESE DEMOCRACY IS COMING!! rock3rock3rock3

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

UK release dates are usually on the Monday, so that'd point to an "official" release date of the 14th.

SG

No it points to the release date being 13th in Europe and 14th in the states, both are "official".

Dick.

On topic HMV are probably guessing. We'll get told when it's coming out when the management release an official press release.

LP

personally i dont thin the album will be out this year as axl is yet to anounce a single release..usually a single comes out a few weeks an album is released...the least thing he could do for those sorry fans including me is to reward us with a single ...comon thats not asking alot ...artists make 7-8 albums in 13yrs...u know we have waited and stuck by you through and through.so comon dont disapoint!

Maybe he'll announce it at one of his shows. And why would the person give him a date if she wasn't sure? Wouldn't she just say she doesn' know? Unless she's getting a lot of phone calls about it and just said it to make him happy. I'm pretty hopeful about it tho. rock3

I'm positive we'll hear something within the next 75 days.

Anyway, it is impossible that sales chanels know the date sooner than us fans, because they will have to learn from GNR's official press release too. So please stop these 'shitted' threads.