Rumored Album Release Dates

The_Terminator

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it's not a worldwide release date, albums are usually released in the UK about a week after the USA release.

So that could mean the 7th for USA. I don't know. All I do know, is that it's CLOSE!!

It's the other way around. The UK gets albums about a week before the USA.

Either way, it's just yet another possibility. I don't honestly think any of us will know for sure when the release date is until a copy of Chinese Democracy is in our hands. Still, the 13th and the 21st seem the most likely at the moment.

I was at the record store today. And I asked this beautiful girl behind the counter, when will Chinese Democracy be out. She just smiled at me and said that it would be out november 13th, And she saw how I smiled when I heard the news. Then she told me that she had been a Guns N' Roses fan all her life, and she asked me how long I'd been a fan. We talke for about 30 minutes (not many costumers) Then this guy came and took over the counter. She asked me if I wanted to come with her in the backroom. I wouldn't mind that, So we want back. She put a disk in the stereo, It was some of the leaked tracks. First of was better. She had the look in her eyes and mine where the same. We just gave into the moment and started to make out. Clothes where flying off like they where burning. It was so hot.

Then Ross from Friends walked in the door and screamed. "WE WHERE ON A BREAK!"

When I think of it. It might just have been a dream ;)

I was at the record store today. And I asked this beautiful girl behind the counter, when will Chinese Democracy be out. She just smiled at me and said that it would be out november 13th, And she saw how I smiled when I heard the news. Then she told me that she had been a Guns N' Roses fan all her life, and she asked me how long I'd been a fan. We talke for about 30 minutes (not many costumers) Then this guy came and took over the counter. She asked me if I wanted to come with her in the backroom. I wouldn't mind that, So we want back. She put a disk in the stereo, It was some of the leaked tracks. First of was better. She had the look in her eyes and mine where the same. We just gave into the moment and started to make out. Clothes where flying off like they where burning. It was so hot.

Then Ross from Friends walked in the door and screamed. "WE WHERE ON A BREAK!"

When I think of it. It might just have been a dream ;)

:rofl-lol::rofl-lol:

I posted a couple of months ago saying that HMV had given a release date of 13th Nov (For UK) - it was deleted tho :(

The BLOKE (!!!) I spoke to said the date wasn't confirmed or 100% written in stone - but he said he was VERY excited seeing as he had been with HMV for years - and this was the FIRST time a release date of any kind had ever been given!!! There's been lots of "this year", "next year", "sometime soon" - but never an actual date....!

I guess we shall have to wait and see....:)

A friend of mine in Edmonton told me HMV had a sign in the store saying Nov 14 was the date. I have no idea if that's true, and he hasn't been able to get me a picture, but he said people in the store said it would be "in store" on the 14th.

Take it for what it's worth, I have no idea if that's true or not.

A friend of mine in Edmonton told me HMV had a sign in the store saying Nov 14 was the date. I have no idea if that's true, and he hasn't been able to get me a picture, but he said people in the store said it would be "in store" on the 14th.

i put up that sign

im a supervisor of that store

anyway it was on our intranet as being november 14th and on our upcoming new release bulletin for that day but i knew something was off when it came time to order new releases for that day and chinese democracy wasnt on the list

maybe universal is trying to keep a gagg on everything but now according to our new release sheet its been pushed back to dec 19th

i put up that sign

anyway it was on our intranet as being november 14th and on our upcoming new release bulletin for that day but i knew something was off when it came time to order new releases for that day and chinese democracy wasnt on the list

maybe universal is trying to keep a gagg on everything but now according to our new release sheet its been pushed back to dec 19th

You cant be serious?? 19 dec?? :xmassrudolph:

i put up that sign

You cant be serious?? 19 dec?? :xmassrudolph:

12/19 would be incredibly stupid. There would be no time to build up the hype before Christmas. It's probably more likely than November though and technically it's the last day of fall ,so none of Axl's statements could be called untrue.

i put up that sign

OK listen dudes! I remember someone on this board said something about CHINESE DEMOCRACY first being released in digital format on services like ITUNES.

SO! Even if the physical CD doesn't arrive in stores until DEC. 19 (which totally sucks, but hey, only 1 more month) it will still be available possibly in November on ITUNES and other services.

hmv have removed it from their website, this is just speculation but maybe it means that they are ready to put a confirmed date on the website and are just waiting for the announcement, but then again it has appeared and dissapeared before so it is probably nothing