Rumored Album Release Dates

The_Terminator

Uh huh.I just called and the guy says that a few people have called about this already and NO,there is NO release tomorrow.The manager himself knows nothing about it,therefor ... Whoever this guy apparently talked to didn't know what he was saying.Agh! I had my hopes up there for a minute,too!

end of thread.

but it was still a fun ride anyway :P

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damnit.Having to wait as long as we have is one thing,but with all of these rumors,fabrications,etc ... Well,it just makes things all the more frustrating.False hope is an evil thing,my friends.So please,unless you know it for a fact,ease up on the bs.

Why did the guy in the rock/pop section tell me no? What the fuck is going on? If you are motherfucking bullshitting us, I swear to god...

Damnit.Having to wait as long as we have is one thing,but with all of these rumors,fabrications,etc ... Well,it just makes things all the more frustrating.False hope is an evil thing,my friends.So please,unless you know it for a fact,ease up on the bs.

Why did the guy in the rock/pop section tell me no? What the fuck is going on? If you are motherfucking bullshitting us, I swear to god...

The guy I talked to was in the rock/pop/soul, etc. section as well.

I honestly don't beleive it either, but I am SURE my chick will get to the bottom of it..

Chris 55, Wildheart...

I wanna believe you guys.

They are believable, just not sure the store employee is!

Yes, the music store emplyees around the world are keeping the biggest secret in music.

Please be assured I have no reason to lie to any of you.

I'm just relaying what I was told. I had this guy tell me everything at least twice to make sure I wasn't hearing things. He didn't sound annoyed at all when I called. Seemed willing to help me out.

I honestly don't beleive it either, but I am SURE my chick will get to the bottom of it..

Chris 55, Wildheart...

Call the number and have Wildheart PM you the guys name. I didn't get it. When I called back, I got the chick who said it wasn't coming out

if i could pronounce merck's last name, i'd call pretednding to be pissed of merck.

just sayin'......

lmao, i know what you mean, i cant pronounce it either......at least i think, maybe im saying it right when i think im saying it wrong........im putting too much thought into this.

edit: w00t, 71 users reading this topic, lets go for 100!!!!!!

Edited by fridayfan13

Chris 55, Wildheart...

Call the number and have Wildheart PM you the guys name. I didn't get it. When I called back, I got the chick who said it wasn't coming out

My chick that is headed there knows the guy's name. I come prepared....

I just called, and the guy asked me if this was in regards to rumors from the internet. lmao.

He said they've been getting a lot of calls about it, and he knows about the rumor. He said his manager hasn't said anything about it, and that it's almost definitely not coming out.

:(

Chris 55, Wildheart...

Alright Supra, keep us updated brother. When will she be arriving?

if i could pronounce merck's last name, i'd call pretednding to be pissed of merck.

just sayin'......

lmao, i know what you mean, i cant pronounce it either......at least i think, maybe im saying it right when i think im saying it wrong........im putting too much thought into this.

HOW THE FUCK DO YOU PRONOUCE IT! is he american? FUCK! i would totally do it f i wasnt working right now. fucking night shift! SOMEONE CALL AND PRETEND TO BE MERCK! BE PISSED! MAKE THEM READ YOU A TRACK LISTING OR SPEAK TO THE GUY WHO GAVE THE FALSE INFO!

Chris 55, Wildheart...

Alright Supra, keep us updated brother. When will she be arriving?

I expect her call any minute now-it's 206 my time.