Rumored Album Release Dates

The_Terminator

Holy shit... ES has lost it... Enterprise... Scotty... beam me up... fast! There's nothing but dudes with strap-ons coming at me! Why the fuck isn't my intergalatic two-way radio transmitter not working?! Good thing I had beans for lunch... I'll fend them off with farts.

don't worry, kaneda is not on the forum right now

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What the hell is a douche bag anyway? Always wondered.

well, i am glad that i refered to kaneda's dildo as a "rubber dick" or else we could be here a while.

LMAOROF

That's fucking classic... pure genious... GENIOUS!!!

well, i am glad that i refered to kaneda's dildo as a "rubber dick" or else we could be here a while.

LMAOROF

WTF is LMAOROF? Did you mean ROFLM(F)AO?

And, wtf is a genious? :P:P

LMAOROF

i owe it all to your sig :)

oh, and now your avatar is making me want to watch Smokey and the Bandit......and its nearly 3:30 am. its all good though, im sick as fuck and for some reason its giving me insomnia.

if axl is reading this forum like so uf u think he is he is proly laughing his ass oooofffff :rofl-lol::rofl-lol: keeping us guys up and chasing the album that is not coming out for now...and yeh mereck is most likely jerking off :rofl-lol: :krider: :fuckyou:

Buddy you beat me to the punch. I was going to say the same exact thing as you said. I really do wonder if he sits and reads all this shit and laughs about it every night before he goes to bed. I would, these threads are way too much fun.

Amazing how in September we all thought that CHinese D would be out today...well, fast forward to today and this GNR fan walked into FYE at 8:30am fingers crossed that Axl would deliver and all of my provocations were unnecessary...but what did I see? I saw 20 people with red albums in there hands waiting on line, turns out it was Jay-Z's new album...I asked the manager if Guns N Roses' new album was coming out anytime soon and he said he had nothing on that album, and even laughed at me saying, "Is Guns N Roses even still together?"

How the fuck can the GNR camp expect to operate like this? I mean shit, all of us, all of us fucking fans were fucking brand ambassadors telling everyone we knew that 2006 was the year, we even told people sometime in November, probably the 28th...now we all look like fucking losers! How come Jay-Z fans have known for months that their man would deliver the goods on November 21, but Axl and GNR fans are completely in the black...it's fucking bullshit. And it's not even like we know the FUCKING YEAR it will come out! Fuck month, fuck day, we don't even know FUCKING WHAT YEAR it's dropping!

Pissed off I decided to just buy the Jay-Z album and support an artist that actually knows how to promote and deliver music to his fans. It's not a bad album, no GNR, but shit, Axl gives us no other option but to loathe him. Every Tuesday between now and 2006 I would like us all to raise a middle finger to Axl, that's right, FUCK YOU AXL, 2006 is the year? Sure, whatever you say, liar.

Amazing how in September we all thought that CHinese D would be out today...well, fast forward to today and this GNR fan walked into FYE at 8:30am fingers crossed that Axl would deliver and all of my provocations were unnecessary...but what did I see? I saw 20 people with red albums in there hands waiting on line, turns out it was Jay-Z's new album...I asked the manager if Guns N Roses' new album was coming out anytime soon and he said he had nothing on that album, and even laughed at me saying, "Is Guns N Roses even still together?"

How the fuck can the GNR camp expect to operate like this? I mean shit, all of us, all of us fucking fans were fucking brand ambassadors telling everyone we knew that 2006 was the year, we even told people sometime in November, probably the 28th...now we all look like fucking losers! How come Jay-Z fans have known for months that their man would deliver the goods on November 21, but Axl and GNR fans are completely in the black...it's fucking bullshit. And it's not even like we know the FUCKING YEAR it will come out! Fuck month, fuck day, we don't even know FUCKING WHAT YEAR it's dropping!

Pissed off I decided to just buy the Jay-Z album and support an artist that actually knows how to promote and deliver music to his fans. It's not a bad album, no GNR, but shit, Axl gives us no other option but to loathe him. Every Tuesday between now and 2006 I would like us all to raise a middle finger to Axl, that's right, FUCK YOU AXL, 2006 is the year? Sure, whatever you say, liar.

Don't worry, dude.... I'm sure it's neither the first time nor the last time you'll be laughed at!! :)