Rumored Album Release Dates

The_Terminator

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is indeed scraping the barrell, but lets face it - its realistic and that is whats annoying.

Certainly no earlier than July IMO.

No way! There is no reason what so ever for july. If this thing is being mixed as we type, than June at the latest. Even if it took 1 more month (all of march--again, no reason it should) that will still give time for 1st single 4/1/07, 4 to 6 weeks promo, and out by may-june. By saying sept, we are giving it almost another year? I think they are running out of excuses. You can only keep saying legal BS for so long, than it is exactly that BS! My Lord, Notorious BIG is dead, and he is releasing an album on 3/6/07?

It is indeed scraping the barrell, but lets face it - its realistic and that is whats annoying.

Certainly no earlier than July IMO.

No way! There is no reason what so ever for july. If this thing is being mixed as we type, than June at the latest. Even if it took 1 more month (all of march--again, no reason it should) that will still give time for 1st single 4/1/07, 4 to 6 weeks promo, and out by may-june. By saying sept, we are giving it almost another year? I think they are running out of excuses. You can only keep saying legal BS for so long, than it is exactly that BS! My Lord, Notorious BIG is dead, and he is releasing an album on 3/6/07?

There is no reason for an album to take over 10 years, but this has. Lets face it, mixing isnt going to be over as quickly as we hope. I'd love them to have a single out for the tour, but my bet it they won't.

tell you what, if the cd's not out by June, then we may well indeed be looking at September at the earliest. Merck in his rebuttal letter stated the obvious that albums don't tend to be released during the summer.

Edited by gavgnr

http://www.hmv.co.uk/hmvweb/displayProduct...&sku=527255

Randomly found this when I was looking up TABs on ultimate guitar so ... yeah.. I don't want to be one to start another damn rumor but thats what I found.

This was posted the other day and was correctly moved into the existing "post rumoured release dates here" thread.

LP