Rumored Album Release Dates

The_Terminator

If September is floating around as a possible date, then you might as well rule out 2007 completely.

hehehe, that sounds about right. Based on precedent, seems like any time a possible date is mentioned we're looking at least 6 months on top. But who knows.

I do know that sometimes retailers will come up with an arbitrary date just to keep the item in their system. Hopefully Axl doesn't read this believes he now has till September to get this sucker out.

Cheers,

Andrew

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:rofl-lol: The same "release date-pattern" as every year, great!

So, I also think that if september seems to be the nearest possible date, 2007 can be ruled out completely.

I hope for a sooner release date tho, best would be before summer, before the tour... which starts in less than a month. :rofl-lol:

Edited by Spoon87

The question is how many years in a row have we had some sort of September release date? Then, July will roll around, there will be no activity, and everyone will start saying, "sometime in the fall," then "sometime around Christmas or early spring," and the cycle continues. Unreal.

If you have already stated in a previous thread your disdain for the album release date, enough already, dont you people have lawns to mow or something? We get it, it isnt out yet, jesus, how long can you complain about the same damn thing? Dont answer that actually. I really dont want to know.

Try bitching and whining and crying about something else, this is getting old.

If you have already stated in a previous thread your disdain for the album release date, enough already, dont you people have lawns to mow or something? We get it, it isnt out yet, jesus, how long can you complain about the same damn thing? Dont answer that actually. I really dont want to know.

Hypocrite. You continue to cry and complain over the people that cry and complain about cd being released.

Hypocrite. You continue to cry and complain over the people that cry and complain about cd being released.

umm, I would like you to please show the last time I complained about people complaining about the same thing all the time. Dont be so narrow minded. I dont even complain just to complain, I give my opinion, exchange a few barbs and go, and thats it. I have nothing to complain about as far as GNR goes, and If I say I am tired of VR posts, or whinging, that is not the SAME subject, it is other ones. Dam dude, nice try.

What is the point really? Just be patient.

I think this is the last tour before "Chinese Democracy". I'm guessing Axl will use the money from this tour to help finance the promotion of "Chinese Demopcracy"... otherwise what's the point of this tour?

Edited by Randy Lahey

I think this is the last tour before "Chinese Democracy". I'm guessing Axl will use the money from this tour to help finance the promotion of "Chinese Demopcracy"... otherwise what's the point of this tour?

To finance his personal bank account.

To finance his personal bank account.

If Axl really wanted to tour just to finance his bank account he would get Slash, Duff, Izzy, and whoever on drums.

Perhaps Chinese businesses should organize demonstrations at all the GnR concerts, to protest at the use of the word "Chinese" by GnR. I mean, just imagine the marketing impact of being associated with something that is unreliable, old-fashioned and disloyal to the customer base.

(I am not Chinese, so it doesn't bother me at all)

If Axl really wanted to tour just to finance his bank account he would get Slash, Duff, Izzy, and whoever on drums.

That wont happen because

theres only one thing bigger than his love for money, and thats his ego

on topic, I think the date is definately near, but June is the earliest

Edited by shades

I checked the barcode against UPCdatabase.com...they show it as a "dummy UPC code". Sounds like it's just a Virgin specific number, not the actual barcode from the packaging.

http://www.upcdatabase.com/dummyupc.asp?upc=2601000007754

Here's what it says:

Dummy UPC

Dummy (number system 4) UPCs are for private use. This means anybody (typically a retailer) that needs to assign a UPC to an item that doesn't already have one, can use any number system 4 UPC it chooses. Most importantly, they can know that by doing so, they won't pick one that may already be used. So, such a UPC can and does mean something different depending on who you ask, and there's no reason to try to keep track of what products these correspond to.

UPC-A 2601000007754

I checked the barcode against UPCdatabase.com...they show it as a "dummy UPC code". Sounds like it's just a Virgin specific number, not the actual barcode from the packaging.

http://www.upcdatabase.com/dummyupc.asp?upc=2601000007754

Here's what it says:

Dummy UPC

Dummy (number system 4) UPCs are for private use. This means anybody (typically a retailer) that needs to assign a UPC to an item that doesn't already have one, can use any number system 4 UPC it chooses. Most importantly, they can know that by doing so, they won't pick one that may already be used. So, such a UPC can and does mean something different depending on who you ask, and there's no reason to try to keep track of what products these correspond to.

UPC-A 2601000007754

Come on guys! Fact is, these stores are grasping at straws here. They're all going off other stores or websites posted release date rumors. They should not be trusted!