Rumored Album Release Dates

The_Terminator

Hey,

I was listening to 93x, the rock station in Minneapolis, and just a few minutes ago I'm pretty sure I heard the DJ say that "new Guns n Roses has been postponed till 2008." I've been trying for a while to call in and confirm, but the line is endlessly busy, even though it is 2 AM, and I give up for now because I have work to do. I am 90% sure I heard him correctly, but I don't see any posts about this on this forum, or chinesedemocracy.com, or at the official GNR site, so I don't know what to make of it.

I am hoping that the DJ was just confused and was thinking about the tour being postponed, not the album. If I get through to the station at some point then I will update this.

RS

Edited by rishman1

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

Not too sure if this has been mentioned yet and if it has i'll kindly delete the topic. On www.play.com it says the albums is due out on the 17/09/2007, great if true but i'm not sure how reliable it is. The only description they have is about the albums price and that the price has not been set yet and if it changes to what their assumption was they'll lower the price. It doesn't say that the date has not been set yet so it made me think is this a definate date?

Edited by Calm Like A Bomb

Not too sure if this has been mentioned yet and if it has i'll kindly delete the topic. On www.play.com it says the albums is due out on the 17/09/2007, great if true but i'm not sure how reliable it is. The only description they have is about the albums price and that the price has not been set yet and if it changes to what their assumption was they'll lower the price. It doesn't say that the date has not been set yet so it made me think is this a definate date?

yeh i saw this the othe day

yeh i saw this the othe day

They had it listed for April at one point. I think their probably hedging their bets. Still, here's hoping.

Time to set a release date for a single,but I won't be surprised if 2006 is happening again..some touring,some leaks and no album..and most of people are accepting these leaked songs as a christmas gift.

i really hope so

something needs to be said