Rumored Album Release Dates

The_Terminator

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

asked in hmv. they said its september 10th meaning september 11th in the usa. the reason they have the date so early is because so many people have pre-ordered the album. they have no tracklisting or any other details. then i asked virgin megastores and they said they have no information at all on chinese democracy.

Lets start the christmas market speculation now so we get a good headstart on the regular winos and newbies who come here and other boards each year, yearning for a release then getting disappointed when nothing surfaces.

Oh yeah, and of course:

Soon is the word!

All we need is just a little patience!

Chinese democracy starts now!

i know wikipedia is updated by regular poeple BUT

regardless of how crazy im going to sound remeber gnr land is crazy paranoid and a big conspiracy thoery generator

Maybe one of the band members put it up there?

i mean who would have just put october 9th

we were all betting on september

it also injects the magic word "tentative"..

It's Wikipedia. It can be changed by anyone. It doesn't provide sources. In short, don't trust it. Regardless of that, it is interesting though.

EDIT: I just checked the page, release date is back to TBA.

Edited by ADPT

To me it's not interesting at all.

What are the odds some insider will use Wikipedia to leak the date? Compared to some random person just making something up.

Unless it points to some source, discussing wikipedia rumors are a waste of time. Especially as a new thread.