Rumored Album Release Dates

The_Terminator

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have just googled 17th september, and found out that its constitution/citizenship day in USA, would this have any relevence to the release of CD? or am i just speculating bullshit? (as i'm british i have no idea about constitution/citizensip day) and if this has been brought up before, please disregard.

That being said this is not a promise, a lie or a guarantee but we do wish to announce a tentative release date of March 6th. This is the first time we have done this publicly for this album. Any and all other dates have been made up by others for their own reasons. We would like to assure the fans that though tentative everything in our power will be done to meet this date. Once it is finalized and official you will be notified
. i][

Where in this classic information orgy does it actually say the Year 2007?

Fucking psycho could have been fucking with everyone from the start and meant 2008

And don't tell me he's not capable of pulling this type of move

Edited by DCGNR2006

That being said this is not a promise, a lie or a guarantee but we do wish to announce a tentative release date of March 6th. This is the first time we have done this publicly for this album. Any and all other dates have been made up by others for their own reasons. We would like to assure the fans that though tentative everything in our power will be done to meet this date. Once it is finalized and official you will be notified
. i][

Fucking psycho could have been fucking with everyone from the start and meant 2008

:rofl-lol: Good point. Obviously the way the whole letter reads, it appears like 2007, but as you said, with Axl, you never know!

. i][

Go away and take your pills. :rolleyes:

i dont believe anything the UK sites say. If you look at the US version its not listed as its powered by Amazon. Once its on Amazon.com ill believe it.

I realise you're new-ish, but the album was listed on Amazon almost 2 years ago, and guess what? ;)

Alright I sent an e-mail to virgin asking about the release date they had on their site (17th of september)

Heres their response:

Thank you for your e-mail.

This is the date that we have currently been given by our suppliers. As the

date has been changed numerous times before in the past, I cannot guarantee

that the same thing will not happen again in September. However, this is

the only information that we currently have.

I hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

George

Customer Services

Virgin Retail Ltd

[Tel] - 0845 2777 447

Alright I sent an e-mail to virgin asking about the release date they had on their site (17th of september)

Heres their response:

Thank you for your e-mail.

This is the date that we have currently been given by our suppliers. As the

date has been changed numerous times before in the past, I cannot guarantee

that the same thing will not happen again in September. However, this is

the only information that we currently have.

I hope this helps.

Kind Regards,

George

Customer Services

Virgin Retail Ltd

[Tel] - 0845 2777 447

rock3