Rumored Album Release Dates

The_Terminator

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah "big deal" - I don't but it, I haven't for years. Tenative or not, I would only buy it if:

1) Axl would say that the album IS handed out to Universal (a picture of the event + comment from top exec at Universal)

2) proper promotion

3) single

4) video

And after all these years would they really ignore the XMAS-markets? Well of course they could start to focus for the XMAS markets of 2009 or 2010 if Feb08 doesn't work out for them.

"Same old - same old"

I predict the band will fall apart in 2008 if the album isn't released within the first couple of months of that year.

And Axl will start talking about his solo album.. :rofl-lol:

Where you been ?

The "band" fell apart years ago.

Not to mention, Axl's been talking about his solo album for years now.

bba

Maybe that coupled with the combination to Axl's safe, located inside his mansion, will actually get you the album in 2008.

Safe? Don't be ridiculous. There are clearly more than just one safe. Theres a massive one...and inside that is a smaller one and in that a smaller one still and so on and so forth... until you come to the last one guarded by a Chinese dragon called Democ...

Maybe that coupled with the combination to Axl's safe, located inside his mansion, will actually get you the album in 2008.

Safe? Don't be ridiculous. There are clearly more than just one safe. Theres a massive one...and inside that is a smaller one and in that a smaller one still and so on and so forth... until you come to the last one guarded by a Chinese dragon called Democ...

The mutherfuckers from "Oceans 12" couldn't get that shit.