Rumored Album Release Dates

The_Terminator

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I read in 2 forums that it's done and the record company has the album now..I read they are deciding when the album will come out.Is it true?

Everyone - please stop starting new threads to post these ridiculous unsubstantiated rumors from other forums.

I'm merging this latest one into the "rumored album release date" thread.

"I *never* said Geffen has Chinese Democracy. To anyone spreading this or similar rumors, cut the crap!!"

Bumblefoot himself

Rumor failed.

Someone should ask him what is up with CD then, or is that against the rules to ask on that forum?

This just gets more and more rediculous, just update everyone, geeze. Then they wouldnt have to shoot down all these "rumors".

"I *never* said Geffen has Chinese Democracy. To anyone spreading this or similar rumors, cut the crap!!"

Bumblefoot himself

Rumor failed.

Someone should ask him what is up with CD then, or is that against the rules to ask on that forum?

This just gets more and more rediculous, just update everyone, geeze. Then they wouldnt have to shoot down all these "rumors".

Either way, you're not going to get a straight answer.

people just look at

http://chinesedemocracy.com/index.php/topic,31924.0.html

and believe what you want to but i think the guy who posted it is quite on to something.

why bumblefoot say that it isn't true?

soo many rumours been spread over the years mostly GNR camp didn't say anything about it.

just think about it i think something is going on.

CHINESE DEMOCRACY STARTS NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!11!11!1!!!!!!

Bumblefoot himself

Rumor failed.

it's so nice to hear someone within the "band" making a statement. Even if it's a negative one. At least we now know that CD is not ready.

My suggestion is: let's organize ourselves and spread rummors regularly. This has to be very well planned and has to involve a few smart guys. Maybe we could force them to keep us updated.

Edited by syhead

Over on Amazon they have the date set to: February 12, 2008

And seeing as the price is only £8.98, then I'd say the album is no double album.

Link

I would also add that if you really think that this album will only cost 9 bucks, you're out of your fucking mind :confused:

Here in the UK album prices have fallen. AFD can be brought for about £5.95 from record stores. Amazon tends to sell albums chaper than record stores (lower overheads and all that), so i'd say £8.98 for CD is about right.

So no, I am not out of my mind :)

Edited by dobadog

Bumblefoot himself

Rumor failed.

No, but just like Axl, Bumblefoot is now being careful with his wording.

He said "It's in their hands now" - referring to the release of the album itself - when in fact most people would just assume this means Geffen actually has the album. A fan took it this way, and instead of Bumblefoot posting a message on his forum explaining the miscommunication, he just kind of takes a dig at the guy ("Cut the crap!") when it's pretty obvious the guy who started the rumour thought he had real news on his hands.

Of course, in GN'R land, nothing is what it seems, so saying something is "in [Geffen's] hands" doesn't actually mean they have the album. Bumblefoot sure was quick to shoot that down and reinforce the fact that his interviews are for "entertainment purposes only." I guess that's a clause in his GN'R contract.

Edited by Estranged Reality

And seeing as the price is only £8.98, then I'd say the album is no double album.

Link

I would also add that if you really think that this album will only cost 9 bucks, you're out of your fucking mind :confused:

Here in the UK album prices have fallen. AFD can be brought for about £5.95 from record stores. Amazon tends to sell albums chaper than record stores (lower overheads and all that), so i'd say £8.98 for CD is about right.

No, 9 pounds is the regular price for an album....9 British pounds is about 18 U.S. dollars for all of you that don't know.

Link

I've been found guilty of thinking in terms of the US dollar - If 9 pounds = 18 dollars then I'd say it's about on target -

( You may be out of your mind still, I have not determined this yet! :xmassrudolph: )