Rumored Album Release Dates

The_Terminator

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

The swedish papers are also listing "Chinese Democracy" as being released in 2008 and they haven't listed anything like this before in 2006/2007. I scanned one of the lists so look under "G" and it says "Guns N' Roses - Chinese Democracy (vår)". "Vår" stands for "spring" in swedish.

I too think it's weird that the press is releasing this information and we haven't heard or found anything on the net that proves it to be true. I guess if it is true we should hear something official soon (hopefully).

Well, here's the scan:

gnrreleasexd8.jpg

Edited by Lukinx

I read a bulletin from a dude on Myspace a few mins ago & supposedly, there was this pre or post NAMM party at some club in Beverly Hills called Backstage (maybe) last night & he claims the new disc was bein played at the club. The dude doesnt strike me as bein a liar.

Edited by sliverjazz

I read a bulletin from a dude on Myspace a few mins ago & supposedly, there was this pre or post NAMM party at some club in Beverly Hills called Backstage (maybe) last night & he claims the new disc was bein played at the club. The dude doesnt strike me as bein a liar.

This might be true, but it doesnt get us closer to a release date...

The first question that came to my mind: "Since when does an audience at a PARTY listen to a 50 minute set of ballads and other songs about emotional suffering?".

Maybe this dude took too much E and went on a Moby-Emo trip hallucinating Pit(t)man's synth?