Rumored Album Release Dates

The_Terminator

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

madagascar is 14 years old, and it would be on the cd anyways.

Oh My God was officially released on the End Of Days Soundtrack. Madagascar has never been officially released. (Unless you consider a leak a official release)

I see Mady having a much bigger chance of being on Chinese D than I do Oh My God.

There I go again... trying to apply reason to Gn'R's methods :rofl-lol:

Unless OMG & Silkworms has been retooled into a sound & energy similar to CD or I.R.S., I think you can bet those songs will never make the album. Industrial/techno has been long dead.

They might pop up later in some kind of SE package or EP, but not the main album.

Unless OMG & Silkworms has been retooled into a sound & energy similar to CD or I.R.S., I think you can bet those songs will never make the album. Industrial/techno has been long dead.

They might pop up later in some kind of SE package or EP, but not the main album.

Alledgely Silkworms has been renamed and retooled and Axl thinks the final version of it rocks.

I could see it being like that. Not just 13 tracks, not the 4 box set. With cover that has been on the site for 10 years with a pic of the bike inside. Half the songs people have heard and half new stuff. The 2 CD pack does seems pretty sensible.

Edited by wasted

I was randomly browsing the Metro website http://www.readmetro.com/en/, and as usual i searched for "Chinese Democracy": http://www.readmetro.com/gls/en/Chinese%20Democracy/1/

So the friday edition of METRO FINLAND & GREECE(25.1) + the wednesday 9th edition of SWEDISH METRO listed upcoming albums for 2008, CHINESE DEMOCRACY being one of them.

OK, nothing new here, CD gets mentioned on such lists every year but whatever....

Fuck. This means we can say goodbye to Guns N' Roses getting back together if it comes out under the name Gn'R. Let's hope it doesn't and that it's all untrue. No reunion = no Guns N' Roses.

Axl Rose just spent ten years and fourteen million of a record label's cash trying to prove he is Guns N' Roses. If you need a clue, that means that he isnt interested in reuniting with the old guys, no matter how bad internet fanboys want it.

Besides, your logic is warped. There would be a reunion only if Chinese Democracy comes out and fails miserably.

Universal is warning retail outlets not to look for any 2008 release.

HMV have been told "no release date for this year"

W. Adam S

I pre-ordered a copy of CD when it was available on HMV's web site a couple of years ago. I just got the following email...

Dear HMV Customer You asked us to send you CHINESE DEMOCRACY by GUNS N' ROSES. Unfortunately we have been informed by their record company that this title no longer has a scheduled release date for this year. Your order will be kept open for when the album is eventually released. You have not been charged as we only take payment once we send it to you. We really hope you're not too disappointed. Kind Regards, Jamie HookOnline Buying Teamwww.hmv.com <http://www.hmv.com>