Rumored Album Release Dates

The_Terminator

Here is what it says on itunes if you click on the name Guns N' Roses: "Chinese Democracy is inching closer to reality ending more than a decade of waiting and speculation. To paraphrase Julius Caeser- Guns N' Roses came, saw, and conquered, but they still have a lot of conquering left to do."

Nothing huge, just thought you guys might be interested. This was just added in the last couple days.

Brian

That means only one thing....... rock4

Chinese Democracy starts?

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is indeed interesting. I'm 99% sure that it's the record companies that come up with these bios.

that could mean Axl is closed of a deal to release the record exclusively on iTunes.

I don't know about exclusively, but there could definately be some truth to this.

Brian

Edited by bwb

I wish they would make some GNR tunes available for ringtones. My phone is lacking some major coolness and it's a shame I can't have a ringtone from my fav band.

Go to myxer tunes .com. you can make and edit you own ringtones from music in your computer, then send 'em to your phone

I wish they would make some GNR tunes available for ringtones. My phone is lacking some major coolness and it's a shame I can't have a ringtone from my fav band.

Go to myxer tunes .com. you can make and edit you own ringtones from music in your computer, then send 'em to your phone

i use that. good stufff

Thank you for bringing that site up. I kept hearing about it but I never knew the address. I'm editing my ringtones now! :)

Here is what it says on itunes if you click on the name Guns N' Roses: "Chinese Democracy is inching closer to reality ending more than a decade of waiting and speculation. To paraphrase Julius Caeser- Guns N' Roses came, saw, and conquered, but they still have a lot of conquering left to do."

Nothing huge, just thought you guys might be interested. This was just added in the last couple days.

Brian

That means only one thing....... rock4

Chinese Democracy starts?

NOW, DAMN IT!!!

CHINESE DEMOCRACY STARTS NOW!!!

• 2 weeks later...