Rumored Album Release Dates

The_Terminator

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Its kind of strange but it must be the first time a person near to the band hasn't hinted at anything, i mean even Bach hasn't said fuck all regarding this, i mean dude, come on.

Beta and Fernando has been absent for a few weeks and all the usual sources of info have dried up.Could this finally be it?

Im not convinced but the most positive thing is it hasn't been shot down, knowing the flack the band and Axl takes i just cannot see them not denying this if its untrue, everything points to CD being in stores this November but im so experienced i know anything could go wrong.The problem for Axl if this deal is signed is that if he bails he will be sued to fuck and end up bankrupt, now knowing him he wouldn't take that risk unless he knew for sure he wasn't going to break the contract.

We have to assume that production on CD's goes into over drive very soon and if BB have ordered 3m copies then they will want guarantees before they market the band, they would be nuts to launch a marketing campaign without having the goods, once BB start marketing it i will get excited.

Its a fucking roller coaster like always

Who exactly is Mysteron?

I have narrowed it down to Beta or Tommy Stinsons Webmaster.Del couldn't give such short answers.

Ok where should i start i called interscope and asked to speak to publicity a woman aswered the phone and i said hi i am a big time guns n roses fan can you please tell me if the best buy rumer is true she kind of paused and said hold on after a few minutes on hold she hung up on me so i called back and got the same woman again i said im sorry did we get disconected she said [here is where the fun part is]

SIR I AM NOT AUTHORIZED TO TELL YOU ANYTHING ABOUT THE GUNS N ROSES CD I SAID OK CAN YOU AT LEAST TELL ME ABOUT THE DALLAS CONVENTION AND SHE SAID SIR I AM NOT AUTHORIZED TO TELL YOU ANYTHING ABOUT THE GUNS N ROSES CD

So what do you think gnr fans i think CHINESE DEMOCRACY STARTS NOVEMBER 23,2008

Can I ask why you thought they would not give info to MTV,Rolling Stone, etc. but that they would give it to a random GNR fan?

random GNR fan?

he's a BIG TIME GNR fan!

:lol: I want to attain "BIG TIME" status!

If the 3 CD rumor is true, and we get a bonus track on each one,

that means there could possibly be 14 tracks, plus 3 bonus tracks for a total of 17 songs!

Also someone in the band already said Rhiad wont be on CD, so this would leave:

TWAT

CD

IRS

BLUES

MADDIE

BETTER

MSG FOR YOU

Bonus#1: Shackler

Bonus #2: If the World

that would mean the possibility of up to 9 UNHEARD OF TRACKS!

Lets hope.

Thank you for this entirely pointless guess based on absolutely nothing.

:rofl-lol: I found this extremely ironic coming from a dude with over 15,000 posts.

How does his post count make what he said about your post make it ironic?

+1

Maybe 14,000 of his posts are devoted to putting bullshit like yours in its place?

LP

GOAB is right. no word from anyone, except from "mysteron", regarding all these speculations. this could be it. lets wait till thursday as said before. no official comment till thursday.. today im looking to the sky. cannot find any ufo. bullshit.. Alabama people how are things over there?

Thank you for this entirely pointless guess based on absolutely nothing.

:rofl-lol: I found this extremely ironic coming from a dude with over 15,000 posts.

How does his post count make what he said about your post make it ironic?

+1

Maybe 14,000 of his posts are devoted to putting bullshit like yours in its place?

LP

He just goes from thread to thread pissing on people's cornflakes. The veritable life and soul of the party!

From: http://www.universalmusic.nl/artist_detail...\%27+Roses - the official Dutch website of Universal.

"Chinese Democracy

De voorbereidingen voor een zesde album van Guns N’ Roses beginnen al in 1994, maar het duurt eindelijk tot 23 november 2008 voordat Chinese Democracy, zoals het album heet, het levenslicht ziet."

Translation:

"Chinese Democracy

The preparations for Guns n' Roses' 6th studio album begin in 1994, but it eventually takes until 23 November 2008 before Chinese Democracy, as the album is called, sees the light of day."

Perhaps I'm just blind, but I can't find any information on CD following this link.

Was the CD-part removed from the site?

From: http://www.universalmusic.nl/artist_detail...\%27+Roses - the official Dutch website of Universal.

"Chinese Democracy

De voorbereidingen voor een zesde album van Guns N’ Roses beginnen al in 1994, maar het duurt eindelijk tot 23 november 2008 voordat Chinese Democracy, zoals het album heet, het levenslicht ziet."

Translation:

"Chinese Democracy

The preparations for Guns n' Roses' 6th studio album begin in 1994, but it eventually takes until 23 November 2008 before Chinese Democracy, as the album is called, sees the light of day."

Perhaps I'm just blind, but I can't find any information on CD following this link.

haha it was removed.. maybe they got a cease and desist order from "Axl's justice friends"

"Chinese Democracy

Translation:

"Chinese Democracy

DANG!

You sir, are correct. Which means they removed it. It was under the bit about VR last night.

That's interesting.

And still I haven't even replied to 20% of all the bullshit here. ;):P

He just goes from thread to thread pissing on people's cornflakes. The veritable life and soul of the party!

Awww, did I hurt your feelings?

It's very interesting that an official Universal site listed information about the release date and not only has it since been deleted but the thread here was deleted as well. In an earlier thread with similar claims regarding Australia the thread was lock but they said if a link to Universal was made it would be reopened then this new thread WITH A LINK TO UNIVERSAL was opened and it was deleted. I opened a thread asking about it and that was deleted as well. The hammer is coming down it seems.

Mysteron said on HTGTH that there won't be any annoucement before Thursday.

Btw, it doesn't mean that there will be one on Thursday. Just that there won't be any before.

Yeah we know.

But I don't believe what mysteron or /jarmo say.

Edited by Roky

Mysteron said on HTGTH that there won't be any annoucement before Thursday.

Btw, it doesn't mean that there will be one on Thursday. Just that there won't be any before.

Yeah we know.

But I don't believe what mysteron or /jarmo say.

It's always what they don't say - deliberately masking any kind of information in a cloak of mystery. The famous Mysteron Nostradamus quotes which have turned out to be true.. like the one where

er

um

ahh

wait..

i think i remember it..

fuck no i cant remember..

yes i have it..

damn gone again er

er

Can anyone help me out here?

Edited by Kvetch

For everyone who doubts Mysteron and his credibility, that's fine. Nobody is forcing you to believe him. If you weren't around in 2006 when he made it possible for myself, and plenty of others to preorder tickets for the Hammersmith shows, then don't wory about it. He's not the kind of person who goes around trying to get attention. He only really comes up when people ask.