Rumored Album Release Dates

The_Terminator

I believe this album is coming, then again I dont.

Ive more or less just stayed content with this - maybe it will, maybe it wont. Somehow that has kept me calm about it. When I have it I will flip though. I am excited for that day.

Proves nothing. And it's not a screenshot, it's a photograph.

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive more or less just stayed content with this - maybe it will, maybe it wont. Somehow that has kept me calm about it. When I have it I will flip though. I am excited for that day.

You never know.

The thing that bothers me is that out of all the best buys in America only one of these kinda screen shots has come out? SURELY if people think that this is true that more and more people will try and get information/proof that best buy computers do indeed show this information.

Actually there's another thing that bothers me. Surely updating a computer to show album details can be done in minutes, or at least overnight, so why would best buy bother to update their computers with CD information this early before there's even been an announcement to the public the album is even coming?

AND why is the date 25th November?!

It all seems a bit premature to me to have this on a computer when no one can pre-order it or ask about it.

LP

Also from chinesedemocracy.com

posted today!

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?sk...&id=1925067

Looks legit!

AND lookslike the 3 model relate to different covers (sadly)!

$13.99

Chinese Democracy (Cover A) (Bb)

Artist: Guns N' Roses | SKU: 9111016

Format: CDGenre: Pop

Release Date: 11/25/2008

Be the first to write a review.

Check Shipping & Availability

Close

Shipping and Availability

Release Date: 11/25/2008 Estimate Arrival Time

Store Pickup: Coming Soon

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$19.99

Chinese Democracy (Cover B) (Bb)

Artist: Guns N' Roses | SKU: 9111025

Format: VINYLGenre: Pop

Close

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

$13.99

Chinese Democracy (Cover B) (Bb)

Artist: Guns N' Roses | SKU: 9111034

Close

$19.99

Chinese Democracy (Cover A) (Bb)

Artist: Guns N' Roses | SKU: 9111043

Close

$13.99

Chinese Democracy (Cover C) (Bb)

Artist: Guns N' Roses | SKU: 9111052

Close

$19.99

Chinese Democracy (Cover C) (Bb)

Artist: Guns N' Roses | SKU: 9111061

Close

Edited by rich256

The thing that bothers me is that out of all the best buys in America only one of these kinda screen shots has come out? SURELY if people think that this is true that more and more people will try and get information/proof that best buy computers do indeed show this information.

Actually there's another thing that bothers me. Surely updating a computer to show album details can be done in minutes, or at least overnight, so why would best buy bother to update their computers with CD information this early before there's even been an announcement to the public the album is even coming?

AND why is the date 25th November?!

It all seems a bit premature to me to have this on a computer when no one can pre-order it or ask about it.

LP

Send me your email add and I will send you the pic I took yesterday. I know what I saw.

Also from chinesedemocracy.com

posted today!

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?sk...&id=1925067

Looks legit!

That's the link I put in my topic on here.

Cover B/SKU 9111034 was the only one that worked when I was trying them out.

LP

All work for me! No pictures though unsurprisingly!

Yeah they do now, but not when I first found them on best buy over an hour ago.

LP

Its funny, after all of this, If all we get is 1 album, I might actually be a bit dissapointed. By one album I don't mean 1 album every 2 years, I mean exactly that, just 1 solitary album. Its probably my own fault that I have got all wrapped up in this idea of multiple albums but I'm almost expecting that now.

Given the history of this process though, we should probably be grateful for anything.........

Its funny, after all of this, If all we get is 1 album, I might actually be a bit dissapointed. By one album I don't mean 1 album every 2 years, I mean exactly that, just 1 solitary album. Its probably my own fault that I have got all wrapped up in this idea of multiple albums but I'm almost expecting that now.

Given the history of this process though, we should probably be grateful for anything.........

Your last sentence sums it up best.

I think that this release we will get one album. Not sure if the different CDs have something unique other than the covers (I'd imagine they would because just a different cover won't really get people other than DIE-HARD fans buying more than one).

I think if this one does well it might not be too long before they release the other songs/albums they have done.

Let's just hope they are done.

I can't see Axl letting too much more time go by before releasing the CD follow-ups.

LP

Guest ben9785

We will more than likely get 3 different versions of one album.

And if there are other albums in the works they will follow sooner rather than later

If each album has a slightly different tracklisting will you buy them all?

Like a new song on each album?

Probably, and frame them on the wall. Since I will probably rip the albums and listen to them on my computer/mp3 player anyways :P

ya, but it's a photograph of a computer screen, so it is indeed a screenshot.

I will always pay for new songs so yes. If it's a remix of a song or summat, then probably not.

But new material is something I would pay for, but I was hoping that all 3 would come in a box set together? Does that injure their sales though, i.e. this way they guarantee 3 x the album, but a boxset would only count as 1?

But I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a 12 song album with 3 (different) bonus tracks on each album.

LP

Edited by Longpig

I'm not unwrapping mine. Gonna put them in an airtight halliburton and bury them in the back garden.

I think I'll buy two sets of whatever it is they are selling.

After all this time I think I owe them that much.

I will always pay for new songs so yes. If it's a remix of a song or summat, then probably not.

But new material is something I would pay for, but I was hoping that all 3 would come in a box set together? Does that injur their sales though, i.e. this way they guarantee 3 x the album, but a boxset would only count as 1?

But I'm keeping my fingers crossed for a 12 song album with 3 (different) bonus tracks on each album.

LP

I'm hoping for a triple album.

Each disc has 13 tracks each.

The whole enchilada!

My logic is that if it came out in 2006, then another disc in 2007, then another in 2008.

Well, they are just gonna have to put them all out this year!

But why do that when you can get people to buy three copies of your album?

They better re-order another 3 million cos if it's sold out I'm gonna be mildly unhappy.

could be different versions of the same album. CD:2001 Version, CD:2005 Version, CD:2008 Version cos Axl just could not decide....

seriously, i reckon it'll be the dvd thing as ed rose described earlier or just different bonus songs at the end of the main core of album songs

i agree

i was hoping for 3 different cds

but it looks like it'll only be 3 different covers

I'm not unwrapping mine. Gonna put them in an airtight halliburton and bury them in the back garden.

I think I'll buy two sets of whatever it is they are selling.

After all this time I think I owe them that much.

But new material is something I would pay for, but I was hoping that all 3 would come in a box set together? Does that injur their sales though, i.e. this way they guarantee 3 x the album, but a boxset would only count as 1?

LP

I'm hoping for a triple album.

Each disc has 13 tracks each.

The whole enchilada!

My logic is that if it came out in 2006, then another disc in 2007, then another in 2008.

Well, they are just gonna have to put them all out this year!

But why do that when you can get people to buy three copies of your album?

They better re-order another 3 million cos if it's sold out I'm gonna be mildly unhappy.

Yeah a tripple album would be cool as fuck, but the fact they have the same name "CD" I think the best we can hope for is as many different 'bonus' tracks as we can split over the 3 releases.

I cannot see a tripple album as their first release in 15 years. I think we will get a 2 disc (+ bonus material) box set for their next release though. I think a lot depends on the success of this album though.

LP

I still think it will be a double album, CD and a bonus, like he mentioned in London one fateful evening.

i hope it's a double album

like the last red hot chili pepper album

no bonus

just a double album

Which would be my preferred option, but it's unlikely. A follow-up album plus bonus every year there after would good too! :xmasssanta: