Does Paul McCartney and Ringo Starr hate eachother?

GUNSNROSES513

I think they would make so much money if they did. And then they could get two other people for George and John. Have they ever talked about getting back together or anything. Do they hate eachother, if they hate eachother why.

Um, no offence, but are you retarded? A Beatles reunion with only Paul and Ringo? (if that's what you were talking about, otherwise sorry). That would be incredible lame and just so wrong. Of course they can tour together or whatever but if they'd do it under the Beatles name it would just suck. And besides why would they want to reform the Beatles without John and George, it's not like they need the money. And why would they need the name? They're pretty famous all by themselves and if you take Ringo and Paul together they could probably sell out most places.

I don't know if they hate each other or not, don't think so though.

Edited by izzystradlin'

I think they would make so much money if they did. And then they could get two other people for George and John. Have they ever talked about getting back together or anything. Do they hate eachother, if they hate eachother why.

Um, no offence, but are you retarded? A Beatles reunion with only Paul and Ringo? (if that's what you were talking about, otherwise sorry). That would be incredible lame and just so wrong. Of course they can tour together or whatever but if they'd do it under the Beatles name it would just suck. And besides why would they want to reform the Beatles without John and George, it's not like they need the money. And why would they need the name? They're pretty famous all by themselves and if you take Ringo and Paul together they could probably sell out most places.

I don't know if they hate each other or not, don't think so though.

they would still be more the beatles than Axl with NuGnr, Guns N' Roses.

Guest Jack_the_ripper
Worst.Thread.Ever! No offense.

I agree. Paul and Ringo get along fine.

A better topic would have been, "Do Paul/Ringo ever talk to Pete Best?"

saw a documentary on pete best just recently.

I think they get along ok

Why they haven't gone on tour together considering the $$ is beyond me

Here's an idea:

These two guys go

Floyd with Waters

Zepp with Jason Bonham

One show - $10000 a ticket

As much as I love Floyd, love Zep, and don't care either way about the Beatles, no matter how much money I had in the bank, I would never ever do that. But some would, I know that. I'd buy the DVD set, though!