Selling my autographed merch

G2R_AXL

Getting rid of some of my one of a kind authentic signed GNR merch'! Open to serious offers.

Anyone who knows me knows my connections with members of GNR so i don't collect fake crap stuff. These are either obtained by myself in person in 2002 or 2006 or from a very reliable source.

All Complete with Certificate of Authenticity.

72ghgeb.jpg

A sheet of music " Its So Easy " that has been personally signed by Axl Rose, Slash, Matt Sorum, Duff McKagan & Izzy Stradlin'.

6t38rcp.jpg

A promo flat tin.lid ( approx 8" x 10") that has been personally signed by Axl Rose. This was promo only for the 2002 tour.

6kgkr2t.jpg

A sheet of music " NIGHTRAIN " that has been personally signed by Axl Rose.

PM me or email at guns2roses@london.com

Edited by G2R_AXL

Getting rid of some of my one of a kind authentic signed GNR merch'! Open to serious offers.

Anyone who knows me knows my connections with members of GNR so i don't collect fake crap stuff. These are either obtained by myself in person in 2002 or 2006 or from a very reliable source.

72ghgeb.jpg

A sheet of music " Its So Easy " that has been personally signed by Axl Rose, Slash, Matt Sorum, Duff McKagan & Izzy Stradlin'.

6t38rcp.jpg

A promo flat tin.lid ( approx 8" x 10") that has been personally signed by Axl Rose. This was promo only for the 2002 tour.

6kgkr2t.jpg

No offense but your items look like the fake stuff selling on ebay everyday

72ghgeb.jpg

6t38rcp.jpg

6kgkr2t.jpg

No offense but your items look like the fake stuff selling on ebay everyday

haha seriously

probabaly the most obviously fake axl sig I've ever seen

No offense but i think all three are fakes. i know my username in this forum doesnt hold much weight thats because i use htgth all the time. which ones are obtained by you and what year. do you have coa's for the ones you got off a 3rd party. not the fact that the coa is 100% guaranteed but will give an indication when the signing took place. have you got any more info about the "its so easy" one? eg what year etc etc...... its very unusual for so many sigs to be signed with the same sharpie, also the members that signed it must have been around 91'. the sigs do look fake but i guess it is possible to have an off day when signing. are the sheets cp prints or actual pages from a tab book?

If they were signed in person why would you get a COA with them?

sorry.... i meant for the ones he got from a reliable source as i said in my post.... it is sometimes nice to have them... ive got some signed stuff i got in person and i have all the evidence to back up the sigs even though it was signed in front of me using my sharpie.

Edited by wadey9

most people just make their own coa. its just your word on paper that it is a true signature along with the time and place. there are companies i think that authenticate signatures and issue coa's for a small fee. most reputable autograph dealers are members of the autograph fed, but more common than not the coa is done on the home pc on fancy paper.

Just wanted to let you know that this guy has been the leadsinger of Adlers Appetit at one point. Maybe that'll change your opinions a bit. I don't even know this guy, but this could be real.

Exactly! And not just that he's met Axl and New GNR probably more than anyone on this forum! If any of you can cast your minds back to May 06 it was g2r_axl who told us GNR were first in the UK weeks before Hammersmith was announced!

Also i got to meet Axl through him at one point at the Cuckoo Club in 2006.

And i can vouch for the 2002 tin poster as i saw him getting Axl to sign it at that show. Axl even signed my arm and the signiture looks very simular to the ones on those autographs!

Y'know guys Axl changes his signiture now and then its not out of the ordinary!

85d98ag.jpg

85lzd07.jpg

6khpnis.jpg

Just wanted to let you know that this guy has been the leadsinger of Adlers Appetit at one point. Maybe that'll change your opinions a bit. I don't even know this guy, but this could be real.

Exactly! And not just that he's met Axl and New GNR probably more than anyone on this forum! If any of you can cast your minds back to May 06 it was g2r_axl who told us GNR were first in the UK weeks before Hammersmith was announced!

Also i got to meet Axl through him at one point at the Cuckoo Club in 2006.

And i can vouch for the 2002 tin poster as i saw him getting Axl to sign it at that show. Axl even signed my arm and the signiture looks very simular to the ones on those autographs!

Y'know guys Axl changes his signiture now and then its not out of the ordinary!

85d98ag.jpg

85lzd07.jpg

6khpnis.jpg

exactly :xmasssanta:

72ghgeb.jpg

6t38rcp.jpg

6kgkr2t.jpg

Sorry, that is all trash, plus your COA probably isnt worth the paper its printed on. COAs arent worth anything, anyone can print a COA on their computer claiming its a real sig. I got Axls autograph twice, once in 2002 and once in 2006 and both times he NEVER signed it 'Axl' he always wrote 'W. Axl Rose GNR '02/'06'

72ghgeb.jpg

6t38rcp.jpg

6kgkr2t.jpg

Sorry, that is all trash, plus your COA probably isnt worth the paper its printed on. COAs arent worth anything, anyone can print a COA on their computer claiming its a real sig. I got Axls autograph twice, once in 2002 and once in 2006 and both times he NEVER signed it 'Axl' he always wrote 'W. Axl Rose GNR '02/'06'

He does sign just Axl sometimes but he usually does put a date like GNR 07

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

72ghgeb.jpg

6t38rcp.jpg

6kgkr2t.jpg

dude you have no idea what your talking about. Didn't you see my last post?? G2R_AxL has met Axl a lot of times why the fuck would he need to even dabble with fake autographs? I was there when Axl signed one of them and Axl even signed my arm 5 minutes later!

72ghgeb.jpg

6t38rcp.jpg

6kgkr2t.jpg

dude you have no idea what your talking about. Didn't you see my last post?? G2R_AxL has met Axl a lot of times why the fuck would he need to even dabble with fake autographs? I was there when Axl signed one of them and Axl even signed my arm 5 minutes later!

I would have gotten a nice Guns related tatt, and have the signature inked too

No, he wasn't - the group fronted for Adler after Adler fired his band, and needed to fulfil tour dates.

No, he wasn't - the group fronted for Adler after Adler fired his band, and needed to fulfil tour dates.

Strange then that there is not one signature of Adler's then??? I thought that would have been the easiest one for him to get? Or is he keeping those ones for himself?

Sorry but those sheet music autograhps look really suspect. Perhaps because it is such a gay thing to get signed (IMHO) plus the fact that there are dickheads selling these sheet music signatures on ebay which are obviously fake because they are happy for them to be sold for $30 or $40 sometimes. I'm mean think about it, if you are going to go to all the trouble of getting these signed you are going to ask for more than $30 or $40. I mean you have to make 2 special trips carry this shit with you - once to go somewhere to get Axl's signature then a second time to go somewhere else to get one of the other guys to sign it(coz you probably won't get em in the same place at the same time), so why would you then sell em for F all?

Edited by williambailey01

Which makes little difference dude, he was still the lead singer with Adler and it was well documented! Plus doesn't take away the fact he was vip with New GNR on various dates in 2006.

As for Adler autographs, he actually sold a candid 8x10 photo he took of Adler (naked apart from a scarf around his dick) :rofl-lol: which Adler also signed. (there was a video at one point on Youtube of Adler signing it)

He sold this to a fan in London last year as well as various drumsticks in which i own a pair.