Film Thread

ssiscool

Dunno if its already been talked about, but I can't wait to see W. Although, I've read a couple of reviews for it (which I don't usually do) and its been absolutely slated. I mean seriously fucked off. So what do ppl reckon to it?

And, off to see Bond tomorrow. Can't fuckin wait!!!!

Grimo.

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There should definitely be more films about antisocial young female pairs with macabre leanings entering puberty and rapidly spiralling towards complete slaughter. Especially when they happen to star appealing redheaded actresses with impeccable comedic timing such as Kate Winslet and Katharine Isabelle. :heart:

There should definitely be more films about antisocial young female pairs with macabre leanings entering puberty and rapidly spiralling towards complete slaughter. Especially when they happen to star appealing redheaded actresses with impeccable comedic timing such as Kate Winslet and Katharine Isabelle. :heart:

Check out The Violent Years

Beautiful movie.

Just finished watching Bangkok Dangerous. It was alright. It. definitely picked up towards the end. It seemed thought, that the main story didn't really come into play until about 40 minutes or so into the movie.

I still enjoyed it. Don't think it's worth buying the minute it's on shelves though.

Watched Freddy Got Fingered last night when I was pretty stoned, it was hilarious in the state I was. I wonder if it would be funny when I'm sober. One of those movies that just takes every joke that one step further, it was fucked up.

Heavenly Creatures and Ginger Snaps = :wub: :wub: :wub:

I also recommend the somewhat more obscure Fun, it fits the bill perfectly and throws in a few Axl refs for good measure.

In non movie recommendations, I just got turned onto Frisky Dingo and cannot recommend that shit too highly! A little taste - http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=OgKgYcjm8tA

Edited by Angelica