Film Thread

ssiscool

Australia is a fucking train wreck. It's not even likeable in an ironic campy way. :no:

I'm so glad that it sucks! You should see the unbelievable hype it's got over here, it's absolutely insane.

Edited by FunkyMonk

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Australia is a fucking train wreck. It's not even likeable in an ironic campy way. :no:

Big surprise. God it looks shit.

Fuck we suck.

A lot of the time, but not always. :lol:Not Quite Hollywood was one of the very best films of the year. But Australia is breathtakingly awful. I'm still half dazed from the sheer audacity of it's awfulness. :no:

anyone seen quarantine

It's okay, the acting sucks and it turns into a live action version of House of the Dead at the end (literally just zombies popping out of nowhere and being killed for half an hour). [Rec] is better

Anyone seen that king of kong movie about donkey kong or something? I want to see it, coudn't find it on yourtube though.

a9739king-kong-posters.jpg

I think he means King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters. It's a documentary.

anyone seen quarantine

It's okay, the acting sucks and it turns into a live action version of House of the Dead at the end (literally just zombies popping out of nowhere and being killed for half an hour). [Rec] is better

Anyone seen that king of kong movie about donkey kong or something? I want to see it, coudn't find it on yourtube though.

a9739king-kong-posters.jpg

I think he means King of Kong: A Fistful of Quarters. It's a documentary.

Yes thats what I ment

kingofkongposter.jpg

Big surprise. God it looks shit.

Fuck we suck.

A lot of the time, but not always. :lol:Not Quite Hollywood was one of the very best films of the year. But Australia is breathtakingly awful. I'm still half dazed from the sheer audacity of it's awfulness. :no:

Damn....I really wanted to see it. I'm not a big fan of the Ice Queen but from the trailers this looked epic.