Film Thread

ssiscool

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Batman TAS was quite dark for a kid's programme.

just got the entire series. boom!

Torrented? If so

Link.

I second this.

Also Mask of the Phantasm was by far the darkest Batman film

I'd sa Return Of The Joker was darker. Cut or Un-Cut. I mean what Joker does to Robin is pretty dark.

It's also the closet thing we're gona get to Death In The Family[/].

Dusting off the VHS player and watching Midnight Run, now.

Edited by Coffy69

Observe and Report - A lot darker than I had imagined. A few funny scenes in there and a sweet scene too.

From the timing of your movie viewing im guessing your a Sky Prem junky like me :rofl-lol: .

I thought it was ok, the awkward pauses were very funny though.

Watched In The Electric Mist with TLJ yesterday, not a bad story but Tommy is phoning in his performances now which is a real shame.

Observe and Report - A lot darker than I had imagined. A few funny scenes in there and a sweet scene too.

From the timing of your movie viewing im guessing your a Sky Prem junky like me :rofl-lol: .

I thought it was ok, the awkward pauses were very funny though.

Watched In The Electric Mist with TLJ yesterday, not a bad story but Tommy is phoning in his performances now which is a real shame.

Can't beat Sky Prem :P

Was incredibly close to tears at the end of Toy Story 3. Jesus. :(

Meanwhile my 6 year old niece I took with me was not moved in the slightest. I honestly think this movie hits young men the hardest.

Definitely. One of the first thoughts that ran through my head was that I wouldn't have enjoyed it nearly as much had I been a few years younger.

Meanwhile my 6 year old niece I took with me was not moved in the slightest. I honestly think this movie hits young men the hardest.

Definitely. One of the first thoughts that ran through my head was that I wouldn't have enjoyed it nearly as much had I been a few years younger.

I'm a bit worried/skeptical about going to go see Toy Story 3. I grew up watching the first film, and I don't know what I'd do if the third one sucked.

I'm a bit worried/skeptical about going to go see Toy Story 3. I grew up watching the first film, and I don't know what I'd do if the third one sucked.

I personally really really liked it a lot. The whole movie theater was laughing throughout a great deal of it, and I was on the verge of some tears near the end.

Edited by LightningBolt

Guest Apollo

Inception.......great summer action movie. If only Ellen Page didn't whine when she talked. I thought she'd outgrow that as she got older.

Guest Apollo

She's cute, but not quite ready for adult roles. I thought the "whiny" voice was a specific thing for Juno. But apparently she always talks like that. Very annoying. Fun movie though, especially at the theatre.

She's cute, but not quite ready for adult roles. I thought the "whiny" voice was a specific thing for Juno. But apparently she always talks like that. Very annoying. Fun movie though, especially at the theatre.

yeah good movie. i think i'd need to see it a second time to grasp some of the ideas though but i got most of it.

on a related note, how great a movie was juno

So true man. I had not seen a Toy Story movie since the second one came out in theaters. Needless to say, I was not prepared for the emotional onslaught.