Film Thread

ssiscool

Watched The Kids Are All Right last night. Give it an 8 outta 10

Great characters. Mark Ruffalo and Julianne Moore killed it. Benning too One thing is that if you go to the IMDB message boards people are bashing it for "agenda pushing." Its not really a "lesbian" movie its just essentially about family and relationships. I know its best to avoid internet mesage boards (irony) and comment sections on articles but damn. Some people are nuts. Like they were really angry about this movie

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Saw The Fast Five tonight with bunch of friends, both the guys and the girls loved it.

10/10 movie, something for everyone, just a lot of fun.

Can't wait to go see it! Looks like it's just a fast paced, adrenaline pumping fun ride!

Three things;

Has anyone seen Insidious yet? Looks awesome from the trailer I've seen, but I'm still not sure.

Secondly, watched Super Troopers for the first time in years last night. Brilliant film. And there's a second one coming out soon apparently??

Finally, I need help settling an arguement. I think Sphere is a very good film, and my housemate thinks its utter dogshit. Thoughts?

Grimo.

Guest Len B'stard

Ghost Town - Ricky Gervais and Tea Leoni, cute little romantic comedy not too dissimilar to Ghost with Swayze and "Whoopi Goldbergs ugly ass" and...whats that bird called, married Ashton Kutcher, proper fit one? Anyway, yeah, was alright, cute.