What is a good beginner guitar

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How can you have influences if you don't even have a guitar?

Anyway, I got my Epiphone Les Paul for about 380 $ from someone I know. So maybe you could try to get a second hand guitar or something like that.

they made me want to play. I can play a little and read tabs but I want my own guitar..... Not my. Brothers expensive guitars if I broke them I'd die

I'd recomend a low end Epiphone G-400. It's double cut, light, and has humbuckers which you'll need if you want to get a full sound (single coils are weak for the players you mentioned). But what's more important then a guitar is the amp, and three hundred won't get you a good one. But for a first timer a Marshall MG isnt all that bad.

Guest banaszkiewicz

ive just started to play guitar too

so i have the same question

i only have an acoustic guitar

but its not satisfying my taste

i want something heavy to play everything gnr has to offer

how much does that les paul sunburst that slash plays go for?

I'd recomend a low end Epiphone G-400. It's double cut, light, and has humbuckers which you'll need if you want to get a full sound (single coils are weak for the players you mentioned). But what's more important then a guitar is the amp, and three hundred won't get you a good one. But for a first timer a Marshall MG isnt all that bad.

My bro has a high end tube amp I don't need an amp and a good marshal one he'd give me.

If you just started playing or have yet to play an electric guitar then you should shop around before looking for a guitar like that. His is most likely custom made so somewhere around three grand with all the bells and whistles. Besides, I was a dumbass when I first started playing and blew my wad on a Les Paul only to find out I wasnt really comfortable with it. They're exceptionally heavier and harder to play then alot of guitars.

Edited by appetite4illusions

Guest banaszkiewicz

If you just started playing or have yet to play an electric guitar then you should shop around before looking for a guitar like that. His is most likely custom made so somewhere around three grand with all the bells and whistles. Besides, I was a dumbass when I first started playing and blew my wad on a Les Paul only to find out I wasnt really comfortable with it. They're exceptionally heavier and harder to play then alot of guitars.

thank you very much, that was just what i needed to hear

Iceman24...how much does that guitar go for?

thank you very much, that was just what i needed to hear

Iceman24...how much does that guitar go for?

About 700 Euro. I read some reviews in magazines and in the internet and the Ibanez Xiphos 700 usually gets amazing reviews.

Here for example you can read about this one.

http://www.ultimate-guitar.com/reviews/ele...t700/index.html

Guest Jack_the_ripper
Yes, I'm not that much of a fan either of Les Paul. I think Ibanez always has good guitars. My next guitar's probably going to be this one.

XPT700RCM_2.jpg

really? I was holding 1, and I really hate the way it feels... it's not comfortable to play.

Yes, I'm not that much of a fan either of Les Paul. I think Ibanez always has good guitars. My next guitar's probably going to be this one.

XPT700RCM_2.jpg

really? I was holding 1, and I really hate the way it feels... it's not comfortable to play.

Just looking at that I can tell it must feel completely akward to play sitting down.

XPT700RCM_2.jpg

Just looking at that I can tell it must feel completely akward to play sitting down.

I haven't had the chance to play that one, but I played other stuff from Ibanez and I simply loved it. I read all these reviews saying the Xiphos 700 is one of the best guitars and stuff. Of course I'll try it out before I'll buy it, but at the moment I'm having my eye on this one.

Guest Jack_the_ripper

XPT700RCM_2.jpg

I haven't had the chance to play that one, but I played other stuff from Ibanez and I simply loved it. I read all these reviews saying the Xiphos 700 is one of the best guitars and stuff. Of course I'll try it out before I'll buy it, but at the moment I'm having my eye on this one.

well I used to work at Ibanez's canadian distributor, so we had a warehouse full of em, and I just disliked the way that 1 felt... but thats just me.