GUNS 2 ROSES COMING TO SLOVENIA *UPDATED now 2 Slovenia dates*

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Norway, Norway, Norway

leave it with me Chris i wanna come to Norway as well ;) We have a lot of Europe shows coming up this year ;)

That's great news. I've been looking for a Belgian cover band the past few months, but there doesn't seem to be one. I hope you guys can make it to Belgium :).

Norway, Norway, Norway

leave it with me Chris i wanna come to Norway as well ;) We have a lot of Europe shows coming up this year ;)

That's great news. I've been looking for a Belgian cover band the past few months, but there doesn't seem to be one. I hope you guys can make it to Belgium :).

Before the end of the year Guns 2 Roses are very likely to play the following European countries

Slovenia, Croatia, France, Belgium, Norway, Sweden

As well as Austrailia and possibly USA

Right now we are confirmed for England, Wales, Scotland, Ireland, Jersey and of course Slovenia

Edited by G2R_AXL

Norway, Norway, Norway

Before the end of the year Guns 2 Roses are very likely to play the following European countries

Slovenia, Croatia, France, Belgium, Norway, Sweden

As well as Austrailia and possibly USA

Right now we are confirmed for England, Wales, Scotland, Ireland, Jersey and of course Slovenia

Hey if you hit Norway, would be great if you do it after May 11th :D Cus then I will be 18 and be at the bar your playing rock3

• 2 weeks later...

I`m looking forward to seeing your show very much! Oh and the rest is up to you, but I`m fully expecting to see you perform Civil War, DTJ, Estranged and Coma :xmasssanta:

Edited by kok

Koper Festival, Slovenia confirmed for Friday, July 18th

Seems like this date isn't available anymore? It's off your website of tour-dates... :question::question:

GUNS 2 R0SES

July, 18 2008 at Finns

Not Available , Weymouth,

Cost :

Edited by Mango

Seems like this date isn't available anymore? It's off your website of tour-dates... :question::question:

GUNS 2 R0SES

July, 18 2008 at Finns

Cost :

Don't worry dude that UK date has been cancelled. i just need to update the site.

I`m looking forward to seeing your show very much! Oh and the rest is up to you, but I`m fully expecting to see you perform Civil War, DTJ, Estranged and Coma :xmasssanta:

lol straight away you requests take up nearly 35 mins of the set lol. but yep shouldn't be a problem

GUNS 2 R0SES

July, 18 2008 at Finns

Cost :

Don't worry dude that UK date has been cancelled. i just need to update the site.

lol straight away you requests take up nearly 35 mins of the set lol. but yep shouldn't be a problem

You rock rock3 !