The latest, GREATEST addition to the collection

If you have Reckless Road, you've seen a picture of one of these, but here it is in person(well atleast for me)

Original Hollywood Rose ticket from July 10th, 1984 at The Troub with red rose stamp and "Hollywood Rose" written(by Axl) in silver shrapie. (lineup=Axl, Slash, Steven Adler, Steve Darrow)

hrdisplay.jpg

my copy of Reckless Road is on its way... but i think i got some stuff RARER THAN THAT :shocked:

i have an ORIGINAL LIVE LIKE A SUICIDE?!@* LP(vynl) (not a LIES with the LLAS on the back) but a REAL ONE! thats a hard one to find, not many real ones left around. i also have and original GN'R LIES LP(vynl) and TWO of the BANNED AFD ALBUMS!! PLUS A LP(vynl) that does not have a name, it has 4 tracks on it. it has Move To The City (live) Shadow Of Your Love (live) and the ORIGINAL RECORDINGS OF ITS SO EASY AND MR.BROWNSTONE!!! the recordings before AFD!!!

the Its So Easy track, imagine the AFD version slowed WAY WAY DOWN, same with Mr.Brownstone

(i will post pics of all of them when i figure out how to post pics)

Rickys item is more rare

the hollywood rose ticket is written by axl and probably the only one is existance that survived

It's a good start to your collection having LLAS and AFD banned. Welcome to the forum xXgn'rxX

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

If you have Reckless Road, you've seen a picture of one of these, but here it is in person(well atleast for me)

Original Hollywood Rose ticket from July 10th, 1984 at The Troub with red rose stamp and "Hollywood Rose" written(by Axl) in silver shrapie. (lineup=Axl, Slash, Steven Adler, Steve Darrow)

hrdisplay.jpg

my copy of Reckless Road is on its way... but i think i got some stuff RARER THAN THAT :shocked:

i have an ORIGINAL LIVE LIKE A SUICIDE?!@* LP(vynl) (not a LIES with the LLAS on the back) but a REAL ONE! thats a hard one to find, not many real ones left around. i also have and original GN'R LIES LP(vynl) and TWO of the BANNED AFD ALBUMS!! PLUS A LP(vynl) that does not have a name, it has 4 tracks on it. it has Move To The City (live) Shadow Of Your Love (live) and the ORIGINAL RECORDINGS OF ITS SO EASY AND MR.BROWNSTONE!!! the recordings before AFD!!!

the Its So Easy track, imagine the AFD version slowed WAY WAY DOWN, same with Mr.Brownstone

Rickys item is more rare

the hollywood rose ticket is written by axl and probably the only one is existance that survived

It's a good start to your collection having LLAS and AFD banned. Welcome to the forum xXgn'rxX

THANKS FOR THE GREETING!

ya that ticket it is a good find... but i still think having the original versions of Its So Easy and Mr.Brownstone on a un-named record of theres with them playing Shadow Of Your Love (live) is really rare

hrdisplay.jpg

Rickys item is more rare

THANKS FOR THE GREETING!

ya that ticket it is a good find... but i still think having the original versions of Its So Easy and Mr.Brownstone on a un-named record of theres with them playing Shadow Of Your Love (live) is really rare

probably just a boot record whats the details on it? photos?

Hollywood Rose was before Guns

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

hrdisplay.jpg

Rickys item is more rare

THANKS FOR THE GREETING!

ya i no that hollywood rose was before guns... i will show you photos of all of em... if one of the admins would answer one of my many messages to them asking how i post em...

as for the details i will put VERY detailed pics of this certain album, every word that is on the album... just as soon as i get a reply from one of the admins to tell me how i put pics up

hrdisplay.jpg

Rickys item is more rare

THANKS FOR THE GREETING!

ya i no that hollywood rose was before guns... i will show you photos of all of em... if one of the admins would answer one of my many messages to them asking how i post em...

as for the details i will put VERY detailed pics of this certain album, every word that is on the album... just as soon as i get a reply from one of the admins to tell me how i put pics up

haha trust me, that is nowhere near as rare as this. LLAS isn'tt hatr rare either, it's a great item as I have one as well(have had 3 in my possesion total, but only kept one for myself) and afd banned isn't even as rare as LLAS. Like it was said, you could probabaly count on one hand how many there are of these in existsence still.

hrdisplay.jpg

Rickys item is more rare

THANKS FOR THE GREETING!

haha trust me, that is nowhere near as rare as this. LLAS isn'tt hatr rare either, it's a great item as I have one as well(have had 3 in my possesion total, but only kept one for myself) and afd banned isn't even as rare as LLAS. Like it was said, you could probabaly count on one hand how many there are of these in existsence still.

the history of yours is pretty cool as well Ricky

Being featured in reckless road and being from marc carter himself

It all adds to the items value

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

you probably no more than i do and gotta have at least 10, 20 years on me too... but here the pics anyways..

1001312js0.jpg

http://img136.imageshack.us/img136/8539/1001329lq3.jpg

http://img444.imageshack.us/img444/7693/1001336of3.jpg

(look at purple text to see it was pre-AFD)

these are only a few of em... i have more if you need em :)

Edited by xXgn'rxX

you probably no more than i do and gotta have at least 10, 20 years on me too... but here the pics anyways..

1001312js0.jpg

(look at purple text to see it was pre-ADF)

yah that's an extrmely common item, your LLAS is much more rare. I can't have that many years on you being 21 myself.

i have an ORIGINAL LIVE LIKE A SUICIDE?!@* LP(vynl) (not a LIES with the LLAS on the back) but a REAL ONE! thats a hard one to find, not many real ones left around.

I have an original Live like a suicide cassette. How rare is that.

i have an ORIGINAL LIVE LIKE A SUICIDE?!@* LP(vynl) (not a LIES with the LLAS on the back) but a REAL ONE! thats a hard one to find, not many real ones left around.

Going by the above site (Dont know how accurate that is)

this EP was limited to 10,000 copies. It is not known exactly how many of these cassettes were made.Value : approx. $150

LLAS cassette

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

Going by the above site (Dont know how accurate that is)

this EP was limited to 10,000 copies. It is not known exactly how many of these cassettes were made.Value : approx. $150

LLAS cassette

I have been told by Alan Niven that there were 25,000 copies of LLAS produced in total. Given that you repeatedly hear that there was 10,000 vinly copies pressed, I assume that there were 15,000 cassettes.

Yeah that sounds right since their is too many copies available to have been 10,000

I have two copies off LLAS on vinyl

Edited by ThinkAboutYou

1001312js0.jpg

(look at purple text to see it was pre-ADF)

yah that's an extrmely common item, your LLAS is much more rare. I can't have that many years on you being 21 myself.

ohh really??? wow... they may not be worth much then but they still mean a lot to me.... ya you still have like 7,8 years on me