Ozzy Osbourne

dangeezer

so am I , i really love his music, and he never sold out in his albums just with his tv appeareances :angry: but his music has always been good, too bad he's not as healthy as i'd like but still ozzy is one of the best :)

i saw him last year during ozzfest too i hope it won't be his last tour at least i hope ozzfest will still be alive

Edited by gernm18

• 1 year later...

MIIIIISSSTTTEERRR CROWLEY What theyve done in your head

Ozzy Rocks

Sabbath is AMAZING

Tony Iommi is the god of metal guitar

Randy Rhoads was one of the greatest may he RIP forever(just listen to theMr. Crowley solos and youll understand.)

but i dont like Zakk Wylde that much

MIIIIISSSTTTEERRR CROWLEY What theyve done in your head

Ozzy Rocks

Sabbath is AMAZING

Tony Iommi is the god of metal guitar

Randy Rhoads was one of the greatest may he RIP forever(just listen to theMr. Crowley solos and youll understand.)

but i dont like Zakk Wylde that much

amen rock3

Fuck yeah Ozzy kicks major balls! With Sabbath and solo. I've always loved Wylde with Ozzy, not very into BLS, I prefer his Ozzy stuff. And Rhoads was a killer guitarist. Too bad that he passed away too early.

Fav. song is probably No More Tears or Shot In The Dark.

Got all the albums, fuck this man is/was/ and will always be amazing. He created some of the best Rock/Metal ever. There are few artists out there that i can say I love every single song by them, and this man is one of them and the other is GNR. Ozzfest is great and hope he keeps it goin as long as possible.

The man has made the songs Iron Man, Crazy Train, Mr Crowley, No More Tears, and War Pigs ... enuff said.