Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

axl rose vs bob guccione jr

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
24 replies to this topic

fred_carston

fred_carston

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 557 posts
  • 22-December 07
http://uk.askmen.com...op_10_list.html
Number 1
Axl Rose vs. Bob Guccione Jr.
This one spilled onto the Gunners' platinum Use Your Illusions II album, on which Axl vents about Bob Guccione Jr., the former owner of Spin magazine. Why so angry, Axl? Apparently, he was miffed because Spin printed the Guns N' Roses interview contract in the magazine. Brown M&Ms anyone? Check out Axl's P.O.'d response, forever immortalized in "Get in the Ring":

Bob Guccione Jr. at Spin / What, you pissed off cuz your dad gets more p*ssy than you? / F**k you / Suck my f**ckin' d*ck / You be rippin' off the f**kin' kids / While they be payin' their hard earned money to read about the bands they want to know about / Printin' lies, startin' controversy / You wanta antagonize me / Antagonize me motherf**ker / Get in the ring motherf**ker / And I'll kick your b*tchy little a*s / PUNK / I don't like you, I just hate you / I gonna kick you're a*s.

Guccione couldn't rap as well as Axl, so he wrote a letter instead. Guccione let Axl know that he was schooled in karate and that if Axl wanted to "Get in the Ring," then Guccione was good to go. Axl never responded to the letter.

The winner is: Guccione gets the last word: "Clearly the guy's a coward, and I called him on it."

The Ballad Of Jeff

Marky

Marky

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,691 posts
  • 12-February 06
The guys got nothing on Tommy Hilfiger. He's crazy.

PappyTron

PappyTron

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 8,969 posts
  • 16-May 07
I see Axl as a loudmouth, kind of like Jay Kay, and if he wasn't surrounded by bodyguards half the time he wouldn't open his trap.

Edited by PappyTron, 31 August 2008 - 11:11 AM.

"I actually had one cute hat, and it blew off at the CVS parking lot. And this whole car full of black kids ran over it, for no reason. AND THEY SAW IT! THEY SAW IT!"

Jville808

Jville808

Junior

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 151 posts
  • 09-October 05
is there a scan of the magazine article or contract axl was so pissed about anywhere on the internet?

JD GNR

JD GNR

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 201 posts
  • 24-May 08
Heres Axl ranting about spin magizine

leeat

leeat

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 252 posts
  • 30-June 08
Axl kills this guy. No one even knows who the f bob guiccone jr is. Even if this guy did go to karate school, which probably means he was like a yellow belt in fourth grade, axl immortally owned him by putting him into Get in the Ring. So yes, bob's dad gets more pussy then he does.
Rule #76... No excuses play like a champion!

It is the coolest fucking thing ever when axl comes onto these message boards!!!

Madman2267

Madman2267

Full

• Returned
  • PipPipPip
  • 302 posts
  • 24-October 05
Posted Image

Scary isn't he? :rofl-lol:
Posted Image

Crotch Monster

Crotch Monster

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 455 posts
  • 04-May 07
He also didn't show up for Vince Neil. But in both cases it was smart for Axl not to let it go that far. Besides not knowing who would win it'd be stupid to fight over either of those things.

Gunzen

Gunzen

OH MY GOD

• Returned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,420 posts
  • 20-October 06
I think Bob Guccione Jr dated Ann Coulter for a while. He is way tougher than Axl Rose. :rolleyes:
SIGNATURE EDITED: PLEASE CHECK SIGNATURE GUIDELINES: http://www.mygnrforu...?showtopic=9592
***TWO LINES OF TEXT MAXIMUM***

AbominableHoman

AbominableHoman

I'm here for the Gang Bang

• Members
  • 11,520 posts
  • 21-July 04

I think Bob Guccione Jr dated Ann Coulter for a while. He is way tougher than Axl Rose. :rolleyes:

Obviously he's probably a bitch. Have you seen the paws (and adam's apple) on Ann Coulter?

opinion-1.jpg

Gunzen

Gunzen

OH MY GOD

• Returned
  • 4,420 posts
  • 20-October 06

Obviously he's probably a bitch. Have you seen the paws (and adam's apple) on Ann Coulter?

In a pinch though...
SIGNATURE EDITED: PLEASE CHECK SIGNATURE GUIDELINES: http://www.mygnrforu...?showtopic=9592
***TWO LINES OF TEXT MAXIMUM***

RJ88

RJ88

OH MY GOD

• Members
  • 4,956 posts
  • 30-December 03

He also didn't show up for Vince Neil. But in both cases it was smart for Axl not to let it go that far. Besides not knowing who would win it'd be stupid to fight over either of those things.

Vince Neil is a joke
I just gotta make sure the girls stay off the pole and the boys stay off the pipe and I'll get a raise!

estranged 16

estranged 16

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,329 posts
  • 11-July 08
too bad axl fought neither of them because it'd be interesting to see who would have won and what the consequences would be afterwards

Midnight Rambler

Midnight Rambler

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,185 posts
  • 08-August 06

I see Axl as a loudmouth, kind of like Jay Kay, and if he wasn't surrounded by bodyguards half the time he wouldn't open his trap.

I dont after readin slash's book, like the stories about axl glassing people and that. And as far as the karate shit goes, ya just need an equaliser.

Dead Flower

Dead Flower

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 13,417 posts
  • 18-July 04
If all these guys really wanted to fight Axl, they should have just got in his face at a club or bar.

The "I challenge you to fisticuffs, good sir!" stuff through the press is pretty gay.

(that said, I realise Axl wasn't exactly brave doing it through a shitty song)

Edited by Dead Flower, 01 September 2008 - 12:04 AM.

pulJp.jpg

I don't care if your world is ending today because I wasn't invited to it anyway