greatest GNR guitar player on youtube

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

idk if any of you have seen his videos, but this guy sounds exactly like slash. he should be the lead guitarist of the new line up :tongue2:

here's 2 perfect examples, the rest are all on youtube

- nailed the intro

- amazing

Haven't listened to Estranged for such a long time! Thanks, just reminded me why I come here!

On Topic : Liked his playing, he's a wee bit better than me ;)

I could never get that fast bit in Sweet Child sussed.

That wasn't bad, but no GN'R song is very hard to play.

not bad? :unsure:

that sounded almost exactly like slash and it was a much better job than anyone in the new band could do.

im not getting defensive, but just saying my opinion to your comment

I believe that guy is a forum member here, called Forsaken.

hmm ive seen forsaken post, thats interesting

i meant greatest as in greatest GNR playing guitarist. he sounds exactly like slash, imo

I don't spend that much time on YouTube, but I'll happilly discount my earlier comment once someone posts a video of someone playing Sweet Child Of Mine or Estranged with a sound that is EXACTLY the same as the sound they made the day they recorded it in the studio, with the exact same timing, hand movements and pelvic gyrations.

Rock !! :rolleyes:

i meant greatest as in greatest GNR playing guitarist. he sounds exactly like slash, imo

I don't spend that much time on YouTube, but I'll happilly discount my earlier comment once someone posts a video of someone playing Sweet Child Of Mine or Estranged with a sound that is EXACTLY the same as the sound they made the day they recorded it in the studio, with the exact same timing, hand movements and pelvic gyrations.

Rock !! :rolleyes:

maybe because this is the internet and i cant really tell how you're trying to say that but i dont get it. you think it sounds exactly the same or are you being sarcastic

I will agree that the guy's tone is outstanding, very close to the AFD Slash tone, I wonder how he got it?

idk but he really nails it. and someone said the songs arent hard to play. i agree on that, but its very hard to get the same exact sound/tone as slash. which he did pretty much perfectly on all the songs he did, not just the ones i posted

Edited by estranged 16

I have heard EXACTLY the same thing which I downloaded from here ages ago, from the guy himself. I know, I have the file sitting right here because it was such a good cover.

wasnt forsaken this guy?

this guy is really good too

I have heard EXACTLY the same thing which I downloaded from here ages ago, from the guy himself. I know, I have the file sitting right here because it was such a good cover.

wasnt forsaken this guy?

no..that's me.

wasnt forsaken this guy?

no..that's me.

i was half right, i knew you were a member here :rofl-lol:

idk if any of you have seen his videos, but this guy sounds exactly like slash. he should be the lead guitarist of the new line up :tongue2:

here's 2 perfect examples, the rest are all on youtube

- nailed the intro

- amazing

SCOM sounds slightly slowed down here....giving him more time on fast passages