Weeds

I finally started watching this show. The episodes are only 20 minutes if you cut the credits and intro recaps, so I managed to get through Seasons 1 - 3 in a couple weeks. I like it, but it does seem to be struggling to find a place to go. I'm hoping Season 4 picks up a bit. I got sick of Matthew Modine's subplots and I would prefer more Kevin Nealon. :lol:

Anybody else watch it? Thoughts, comments, etc.? Be interesting to see if anyone else feels like I do, since I kept hearing how season 3 was "the best" and I thought it wasn't as good.

The show is fucking hilarious

Kevin Nealon was born to play Doug Wilson - In S3 when the shit pipe exploded and he started break-dancing ......priceless

Anyways - I'm on S4 as well - and I think all seasons have been equally funny

Julie Bowen...HELLO...Where were YOU when I was 18!

I finally started watching this show. The episodes are only 20 minutes if you cut the credits and intro recaps, so I managed to get through Seasons 1 - 3 in a couple weeks. I like it, but it does seem to be struggling to find a place to go. I'm hoping Season 4 picks up a bit. I got sick of Matthew Modine's subplots and I would prefer more Kevin Nealon. :lol:

Anybody else watch it? Thoughts, comments, etc.? Be interesting to see if anyone else feels like I do, since I kept hearing how season 3 was "the best" and I thought it wasn't as good.

Just cant seem to get into it.. everybody i know loves it.. i cant sit through 5 mintes of the show... Dexter though.. now thats a show worth watching.. sometimes it makes me feel like maybe i'm a serial killer though..lol..

Dexter though.. now thats a show worth watching.. sometimes it makes me feel like maybe i'm a serial killer though..lol..

Agreed....Dexter brings out some wicked thoughts....and is an incredible show

Start the thread and I'll be in there discussing that one too

Haha, Season 4 Doug Wilson is hilarious. The change of location comes close to jumping the shark, but once he starts going on little adventures with Andy the humour makes up for it.

Doug: "Will you take me to her?"

Mexian woman: "Maybe...if I feel like it."

Doug: "Don't tease me, you crusty whore!"

Andy: "No, Doug, I think she wants you to, uh, grease the wheel."

Doug [sweetly]: "Oh, oh, sure. Bartender, another tequila over here! [to woman] Now will you tell us where she is?"

Woman: "No."

Doug: "You cockjuggling thunder c*nt!"

:lol:

Watch the scene here if you want:

Edited by Estranged Reality

• 1 month later...

I have recently started taking advantage of streaming TV episodes, Weeds being the one I keep watching episode after episode. It's so so good. I'm onto the last ep of Season 2 right now, and it's such a great show. I hope they keep Zooey Deschanel around for a while longer because I don't think I could ever get sick of looking at her, she is so very pretty :heart:.

Chick who plays Nancy has the most gorgeous smile, it's so natural.

Doug however takes the cake as the best fucking character, everything he says is hilarious.

I have recently started taking advantage of streaming TV episodes, Weeds being the one I keep watching episode after episode. It's so so good. I'm onto the last ep of Season 2 right now, and it's such a great show. I hope they keep Zooey Deschanel around for a while longer because I don't think I could ever get sick of looking at her, she is so very pretty :heart:.

Chick who plays Nancy has the most gorgeous smile, it's so natural.

Doug however takes the cake as the best fucking character, everything he says is hilarious.

Zoey is very pretty - beautiful eyes and she's perfect for this show because she's pretty wacky, as it is

• 1 month later...
  • 6 months later...