Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

WORKOUT THREAD

• Please log in to reply
6840 replies to this topic

The Real McCoy

The Real McCoy

FRONTMAN

• SILVER
  • 5,788 posts
  • 14-February 11
Damn rain. Damn cold weather. Damn everything. <_<

"Life is a balance of holding on and letting go"

MyGNR'S Resident Country Music Fanatic

Lithium

Lithium

Do you even Lith?

• SILVER
  • 23,107 posts
  • 09-October 05
It is possible to exercise in cold or rainy weather too, you know. I prefer running in the rain.

The Real McCoy

The Real McCoy

FRONTMAN

• SILVER
  • 5,788 posts
  • 14-February 11

It is possible to exercise in cold or rainy weather too, you know. I prefer running in the rain.

I just honestly hate the cold weather. It's a pain just to get out of bed during the Winter.

AbominableHoman

AbominableHoman

I'm here for the Gang Bang

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,520 posts
  • 21-July 04

Did you really just try to present to him the reality that you can run through cascading drops of water? Thanks, Morpheus.

opinion-1.jpg

The Real McCoy

The Real McCoy

FRONTMAN

• SILVER
  • 5,788 posts
  • 14-February 11

Did you really just try to present to him the reality that you can run through cascading drops of water? Thanks, Morpheus.

:lol:

Mind = Blown.

Lithium

Lithium

Do you even Lith?

• SILVER
  • 23,107 posts
  • 09-October 05

If I were to say it out loud, I would have emphasized the "is". Dude is always saying how he can't walk in the rain for whatever reason.

So there you go, brah.

The Real McCoy

The Real McCoy

FRONTMAN

• SILVER
  • 5,788 posts
  • 14-February 11

If I were to say it out loud, I would have emphasized the "is". Dude is always saying how he can't walk in the rain for whatever reason.

So there you go, brah.

Just a personal call. Not a fan of the cold.

Too many cold winters.

Pennsylvania in the winter SUCKS.

Edited by The Real McCoy, 21 August 2012 - 02:19 AM.

Lithium

Lithium

Do you even Lith?

• SILVER
  • 23,107 posts
  • 09-October 05
You're talking to a brah from Norway here, brah. But fair enough.

Johnny Drama

Johnny Drama

I WILL EAT YOUR PUPPY

• SILVER
  • 17,268 posts
  • 14-August 07

I just honestly hate the cold weather. It's a pain just to get out of bed during the Winter.

Ug. Same here. What cuntry you from?

"Minaj sucks and sounds like a can of smashed assholes..." -  Black Sabbath

The Real McCoy

The Real McCoy

FRONTMAN

• SILVER
  • 5,788 posts
  • 14-February 11

Ug. Same here. What cuntry you from?

USA.

Pennsylvania, to be exact.

AbominableHoman

AbominableHoman

• Members
  • 11,520 posts
  • 21-July 04

So there you go, brah.

Just another masturbatory attempt at "explaining" to someone how to exercise in the Workout Thread, brah.

opinion-1.jpg

Tater Totts

Tater Totts

Tater Totts

• SILVER
  • 12,376 posts
  • 22-November 08

So there you go, brah.

Too many cold winters.

Yeah but when running you are warm and gives you an incentive to keep going so you don't cool down.

6lfBCJD.jpg

AbominableHoman

AbominableHoman

• Members
  • 11,520 posts
  • 21-July 04

So there you go, brah.

Too many cold winters.

Yeah but when running you are warm and gives you an incentive to keep going so you don't cool down.

Absolutely true. And that's a damn fine plateau to reach, but it can be a steep climb. Especially on a regular occasion.

opinion-1.jpg

Johnny Drama

Johnny Drama

I WILL EAT YOUR PUPPY

• SILVER
  • 17,268 posts
  • 14-August 07
Ugh. Two fucking.brothers taking.their sweet fuckin time on the cable machine. I just wanna do my chest flys and crossovers and GTFO!

"Minaj sucks and sounds like a can of smashed assholes..." -  Black Sabbath

GUNSNROSES513

GUNSNROSES513

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,666 posts
  • 16-May 07
I'm really enjoying this new routine. I've gained some muscle back from the 45 days or so i took off from working out. I haven't really lost much strength as i have endurance.
'CAUSE MY BABY'S GOT A LOCOMOTIVE, MY BABY'S GONE OFF THE TRACK.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users