Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

WORKOUT THREAD

• Please log in to reply
6586 replies to this topic

GUNSNROSES513

GUNSNROSES513

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,648 posts
  • 16-May 07
I've been really sick but i thought i could exercise. So i did a quick intense one... Washed my face, got back into my regular clothes, came downstiars and boom. I felt a swoosh in my head and now i'm really dizzy, my ear is ringing and i'm dizzy and a little confused.
'CAUSE MY BABY'S GOT A LOCOMOTIVE, MY BABY'S GONE OFF THE TRACK.

AxlisOld

AxlisOld

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,417 posts
  • 08-May 05
I've been having sex a lot lately. Pretty good workout considering I've been too lazy to do anything else.

duffman.gifstormtrooper.gif
WARNING: Consumption of alcoholic beverages will MAKE YOU AWESOME

streak

streak

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts
  • 17-November 06
take a rest. its the best way, recovery is an important part of exercise
'...and I ain't tellin you shit..!'

Tater Totts

Tater Totts

Tater Totts

• Supporters
  • 12,376 posts
  • 22-November 08
Aiming to get into better shape over Christmas as my fitness as plummeted due to injuries. Have been going quite a bit of cardio and also started to do 25 press ups and 50 sit ups in both the morning and the evening, might sound stupid as its been less than a week but I so already feel a difference.

6lfBCJD.jpg

Lithium

Lithium

Do you even Lith?

• Supporters
  • 22,050 posts
  • 09-October 05
I've been sick for several days now, so no gym for me. :( I feel like my body is rotting away, I've probably lost like ten pounds.

Posted Image

Christinith

Christinith

DEMI-GOD

• Returned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,930 posts
  • 12-April 12
I just got a weight bench for free today on craigslist.com. Yay!!

By the way- does anybody know how I can resize my signature? IDK how. :awesomeface:
Posted Image
Formerly known as Nova Scotia

streak

streak

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts
  • 17-November 06
Im off until after new year now.

The Real McCoy

The Real McCoy

FRONTMAN

• Supporters
  • 5,490 posts
  • 14-February 11
I want to start ramping my cardio up in the new year. Just need to lose the last few pounds.

"I'm the original rock n' roll cliche, Gypsy, pirate, cowboy, You wouldn't last a minute in my boots, 'Cos baby, I'm the Real McCoy" - Hanoi Rocks

Johnny Drama

Johnny Drama

I WILL EAT YOUR PUPPY

• Supporters
  • 16,104 posts
  • 14-August 07

I want to start ramping my cardio up in the new year. Just need to lose the last few pounds.

There's more to lose?

BRING BACK LENNY.

He isn't banned.

GUNSNROSES513

GUNSNROSES513

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,648 posts
  • 16-May 07
Elevated push ups with my feet in a suspenion training machine (which requires more core work) plus doing push ups on cement blocks for greater depth is really tough. I also got a medicine ball for Xmas, i really enjoy working out with one. My dreams of training like a boxer are finally coming true because i can actually do a lot of the stuff they do in videos. Not as good of course. My new years resolution.. No sugar or cream in my coffee and cutting down on sweets. I don't eat a lot of sweets but i eat enough. Meat, fruit and vegi's...

Edited by GUNSNROSES513, 26 December 2012 - 03:29 PM.

streak

streak

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts
  • 17-November 06
Go for it man, it makes a massive difference

GUNSNROSES513

GUNSNROSES513

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,648 posts
  • 16-May 07

I'll try, I love coffee. My brother hasn't had soda for a year. Gave it up for his resolution. He loved soda, but he started drinking more beer or having an additional snack in place for a soda but hey at least he gave it up. I love coffee so much but i just want to be healthy. Not like a health nut because i love fatty greasy sweet sugary food. But its all about moderation.

I also starting grip training, my forearms are killing me. I grab cement blocks, i have two so i pick one up, move it in front of me, then stack the second on top of the first, then move them to the right, then back to in front of me, then to the left of me. I did about 5 sets of moving two of them left, to right. They are killing me.

The Sandman

The Sandman

King of Wishful Thinking

• Supporters
  • 26,354 posts
  • 26-September 05
2013 ends in 13... so that'll be the target in stone for the next few months ;)
Posted Image

streak

streak

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 676 posts
  • 17-November 06

I'll try, I love coffee. My brother hasn't had soda for a year. Gave it up for his resolution. He loved soda, but he started drinking more beer or having an additional snack in place for a soda but hey at least he gave it up. I love coffee so much but i just want to be healthy. Not like a health nut because i love fatty greasy sweet sugary food. But its all about moderation.

I also starting grip training, my forearms are killing me. I grab cement blocks, i have two so i pick one up, move it in front of me, then stack the second on top of the first, then move them to the right, then back to in front of me, then to the left of me. I did about 5 sets of moving two of them left, to right. They are killing me.

coffee is fine, its a good stimulant before going for a workout, try it.
moderation is key, just cut down on stuff, or replace items with healthier alternatives. Like if you go out for a fast food meal, have grilled chicken, and a few chips, etc. Replace sweets with fruits you like, nuts, dried fruits etc are good if you have cravings. I used to do that when I quit smoking cigs

GUNSNROSES513

GUNSNROSES513

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,648 posts
  • 16-May 07
Hows everyone doing?

More and more i'm getting into my workout routine. After working out on a regular basis for a year, I'm really starting to get into it. Now I'm enjoying it. I get bitchy if i don't workout.. Does anyone else get this? Its like extra testosterone or something i need release. I'm been doing direct ab/core exercises for awhile now, and knock on wood but my lower back pain has been getting better. I'm at around 165-170 now, and i lost some size from when i was 183ilbs. But now i'm gaining my size back a little bit. Not that i was ever huge or anything.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users