Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

WORKOUT THREAD

• Please log in to reply
6844 replies to this topic

Budweiser

Budweiser

FRONTMAN

• SILVER
  • 9,123 posts
  • 17-January 05

Curling is my favorite thing to do. :wub:

How much can you curl Budweiser? Both one arm and double. Included bar weight also.

I'm about on par with PappyTron, except I do it for 4 sets, the 4th being a stretch for me. - I don't know what my max would be - I should really start recording that type of shit - But I don't really care for bringing a pad and paper with me to the gym. It's hard enough with an iPod and keys in my pocket.

85x10 for 3 Sets, with the 3rd Set being a stretch.

Posted Image

estranged 16

estranged 16

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,329 posts
  • 11-July 08
i never go to the gym. i either go for a run or just do crunches or some other exercise at home. you don't have to drive anywhere and it's free ^_^

The Sandman

The Sandman

King of Wishful Thinking

• SILVER
  • 27,067 posts
  • 26-September 05
Ice baths baby.
Posted Image

aussie_axl

aussie_axl

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,137 posts
  • 20-June 04

i never go to the gym. i either go for a run or just do crunches or some other exercise at home. you don't have to drive anywhere and it's free ^_^

totally man, why pay when you can do better shit for your body at home, push up's, sit up's, go for a run outside, a boxing bag! thats all you really need, maybe some free weights.

I thought, my demons were my friends, Turns out there out to get me,

GET OFF AXLS BACK

GET OFF AXLS BACK

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 15,749 posts
  • 19-March 04
I have a home gym, well i have various machines and free weights i use....... gyms are full of people grunting as loud as they can to prove a point.I really don't need to here some guywith next to no muscle grunting every time he lifts an empty barbell

2qxywb4.jpg

Here's what I know, Rick. If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, you own it. If it doesn't, you don't own it. And if it doesn't you're an asshole, just like you.

Justagroupie

Justagroupie

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,134 posts
  • 02-June 06
Something about the term "gym rat" is very unappealing.

Anyway, I used to go to the gym a lot, it was pretty satisfying. I stopped though, got into swimming instead, and do the rest of mah workout at home. Dance too, defs.

Posted Image

estranged 16

estranged 16

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,329 posts
  • 11-July 08

totally man, why pay when you can do better shit for your body at home, push up's, sit up's, go for a run outside, a boxing bag! thats all you really need, maybe some free weights.

exactly. i'd love a punching bag too actually. and i just get grossed out by the idea of dirty sweaty people that i dont know being on the machines i use and its just.. :vomit:

Black Sabbath

Black Sabbath

MYGNR Town Sheriff

• MOD SQUAD
  • 30,014 posts
  • 10-July 07

How much can you curl Budweiser? Both one arm and double. Included bar weight also.

I'm about on par with PappyTron, except I do it for 4 sets, the 4th being a stretch for me. - I don't know what my max would be - I should really start recording that type of shit - But I don't really care for bringing a pad and paper with me to the gym. It's hard enough with an iPod and keys in my pocket.

Is that for both arms or one?

ot262o.png

MYGNRFORUM Store

"You're only given a little spark of madness. And if you lose that, you're nothin'." - Robin Williams

PappyTron

PappyTron

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 8,969 posts
  • 16-May 07

Both arms, silly. If it were one we'd be built like Manfred Hoeberl's little brother.

"I actually had one cute hat, and it blew off at the CVS parking lot. And this whole car full of black kids ran over it, for no reason. AND THEY SAW IT! THEY SAW IT!"

Black Sabbath

Black Sabbath

MYGNR Town Sheriff

• MOD SQUAD
  • 30,014 posts
  • 10-July 07

Both arms, silly. If it were one we'd be built like Manfred Hoeberl's little brother.

You'd look silly if Budweiser said one arm. :lol:

ot262o.png

MYGNRFORUM Store

"You're only given a little spark of madness. And if you lose that, you're nothin'." - Robin Williams

PappyTron

PappyTron

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 8,969 posts
  • 16-May 07
Yes, yes I would!

He won't though. That is a HUGE amount of weight for one arm.

"I actually had one cute hat, and it blew off at the CVS parking lot. And this whole car full of black kids ran over it, for no reason. AND THEY SAW IT! THEY SAW IT!"

Black Sabbath

Black Sabbath

MYGNR Town Sheriff

• MOD SQUAD
  • 30,014 posts
  • 10-July 07
lol n00b

I can do it. -_-

ot262o.png

MYGNRFORUM Store

PappyTron

PappyTron

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 8,969 posts
  • 16-May 07

lol n00b

I can do it. -_-

Sure you can, sweetie.

:rofl-lol:

worldwideboss

worldwideboss

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,384 posts
  • 03-September 05

is it better to do a little but heavy weights or alot with normal weights?

A lot with normal weights. You get more defined muscles, plus you can control well the weight and therefore not harm your back, for instance.

I usually go 3 times a week, 4 tops. I do 15 minutes of cardio and then about an hour of lifting. I started going in August last year and I really feel the difference in me between then and now.
Posted Image

Black Sabbath

Black Sabbath

MYGNR Town Sheriff

• MOD SQUAD
  • 30,014 posts
  • 10-July 07

lol n00b

I can do it. -_-

Sure you can, sweetie.

:rofl-lol:

You're right, I can only do 75. :(

ot262o.png

MYGNRFORUM Store

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users