Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

WORKOUT THREAD

• Please log in to reply
6823 replies to this topic

Lennie Godber

Lennie Godber

MIGHTY HEALTHY

• SILVER
  • 1,502 posts
  • 11-September 14

Did a mild leg day(had my wisdom tooth yanked out on Tuesday) got up to about 600 on the leg press. My personal best was 500 in HS. 

Did yu do your squats?

I did. Gota keep my shit pussy in tip top shape.

LIQUID SWOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORDS! :D

You're doing better than me, I would post a pic but Lith will berate my skinny frame!

You got issues with your mid section despite the fuckin disgusting amounts of cardio you do, hows that make sense man, you're all cardio.

You posted a pic after doing that race, you aint got no gut.

Flattering angle.

I've slimmed down a lot recently and hadn't really noticed it until this week. 8-10lbs to go and then I've nailed it.

So all them things that tell you you can get a 6 pack cycling an hour everyday for 6 months are bollocks then?

• Spuffy78 likes this

I WANNA TELL ALL OF Y'ALL

THAT I'M HERE WITH SUGAR RAY!!!

JOE LOUIS WAS FLAT-FOOTED

AND SONNY LISTON IS FLAT-FOOTED

SUGAR RAY AND I ARE TWO PRETTY DANCERS

I'M READY TO RUMBLE!

Chris1989

Chris1989

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,932 posts
  • 13-March 09

Yup, cycling requires a strong core but doesn't create one. You may drop your body fat percentage and therefore show abs you already had, but swimming is the real answer.

Cycling uses fuel in your body, and then starts eating away at muscle if you aren't constantly feeding.

IMG_8663_zps7738cea1.jpg

Edited by Chris1989, 10 October 2014 - 11:21 AM.

Axls Rocket Queen

Axls Rocket Queen

Tiny Dancer

• SILVER
  • 8,089 posts
  • 19-November 04

Yup, cycling requires a strong core but doesn't create one. You may drop your body fat percentage and therefore show abs you already had, but swimming is the real answer.

Swimmers' bodies ^_^

Second only to dancers :wub:

378565_10151163607173892_1782271766_n.jp

ij93.jpg

Axls Rocket Queen

Chris1989

Chris1989

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,932 posts
  • 13-March 09
Awful lot of seriously skinny dancers out there though... Amazing strength and physical attributes, I couldn't do the sort of routines I see performed by amateurs on Strictly let alone what the pro's do.

Spuffy78

Spuffy78

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,101 posts
  • 18-October 06

Swimmers' bodies ^_^

Second only to dancers :wub:

378565_10151163607173892_1782271766_n.jp

tumblr_n0r4qoXYc81s18quho4_r2_250.gif

Chris1989

Chris1989

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,932 posts
  • 13-March 09

Went out and did my normal circuit, went too hard and blew 1.5 miles before the finish. I finished 45 seconds off my best, but was 15 seconds up at the midway split.

Seriously frustrating when you do a sport that has so many variables (wind and standing water, rubbish on the road surface, traffic) as I can see I lost 12 seconds because of a tractor that blocked my route.

Black Sabbath

Black Sabbath

MYGNR Town Sheriff

• MOD SQUAD
  • 29,902 posts
  • 10-July 07

Slacked on Triceps the last two weeks :(

Gonna try to hit 'em pretty hard this evening.

"You're only given a little spark of madness. And if you lose that, you're nothin'." - Robin Williams

Chris1989

Chris1989

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,932 posts
  • 13-March 09
Feckin bang in form today. Sitting nicely in the top 10% of the UK leaderboards for various hill climbs.

streak

streak

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 800 posts
  • 17-November 06

well done mate

• Chris1989 likes this
'...and I ain't tellin you shit..!'

Black Sabbath

Black Sabbath

MYGNR Town Sheriff

• MOD SQUAD
  • 29,902 posts
  • 10-July 07
Right shoulder has been giving me trouble since last Wednesday. Quite irritating.

"You're only given a little spark of madness. And if you lose that, you're nothin'." - Robin Williams

The Sandman

The Sandman

King of Wishful Thinking

• SILVER
  • 26,930 posts
  • 26-September 05

I hear placenta works a treat.

Posted Image

Spuffy78

Spuffy78

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 5,101 posts
  • 18-October 06

Right shoulder has been giving me trouble since last Wednesday. Quite irritating.

Do you stretch before and after you workout? I know it's common sense but surprisingly enough a lot of people I know personally don't. 

Black Sabbath

Black Sabbath

MYGNR Town Sheriff

• MOD SQUAD
  • 29,902 posts
  • 10-July 07

I don't typically stretch after, but I always stretch before.

It's not incredibly painful, but it's there enough to get in the way of some workouts.

Seems to be getting a little better though, thankfully.

Spuffy78

Spuffy78

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 5,101 posts
  • 18-October 06

Maxed out the leg press yesterday had to psyche myself up but I did it. I also did a 120 squats. I've been walking like Ed Norton is AHX all day.  :lol:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users