Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Axl Rose Chat #1 - mygnrforum - Dec. 12, 2008

• Please log in to reply
1421 replies to this topic

sleishman drums

sleishman drums

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts
  • 09-February 07

Show Fernando some respect, guys. I'm not saying you have to bow down before him and worship him like he's a bandmember, as some people seem to do, but you shouldn't go to the other extreme and senselessly bash him, either. He seems like a nice enough guy, and while he's made the occasional comment I've disagreed with, that doesn't give anyone a right to call him names. There's a difference between a bit of playful teasing and outright nastiness. Show some decency, right? It's easy to forget sometimes that people on the Internet are people, and regardless of how much you disagree with 'em, resorting to personal insults is low.

...ya bunch of Mulletheads. :P

I agree. That One In A Million crap is taking it too far.

x2. I hate Fernando and all the "new GN'R" people, but that shit is taking it a bit far, not to mention a one-way ticket to an ass kicking out of here by Eric or madison.

How can you hate people you dont know?

I don't like Fernando because he comes across as a kiss-ass sycophant and a douche. For crying out loud, the guy hates on VR, but his sig is a song written by Duff.

i love lamp.
SIGNATURE EDITED: PLEASE CHECK SIGNATURE GUIDELINES: http://www.mygnrforu...?showtopic=9592
***No links in sig lines please***

Fernando

Fernando

Junior

• Guns N' Roses
  • 157 posts
  • 22-April 08

Do you sit at home and pray, man today I wish I was with Axl.. Man, fuck that family that lives with him, they are the devil and I shall hate them for ever. While I am at it, let me look like a idiot on the internet and make up random shit and post it.
  • kanudo19 likes this

Why do you look at me when you hate me
Why should I look at you when you
make me hate you too
I sense a smell of retribution in the air
I don't even understand why the fuck
you even care
And I don't need your jealousy yeah
Why drag me down in your misery

~Get in the Ring

sleishman drums

sleishman drums

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts
  • 09-February 07

Do you sit at home and pray, man today I wish I was with Axl.. Man, fuck that family that lives with him, they are the devil and I shall hate them for ever. While I am at it, let me look like a idiot on the internet and make up random shit and post it.

OWNED!
SIGNATURE EDITED: PLEASE CHECK SIGNATURE GUIDELINES: http://www.mygnrforu...?showtopic=9592

evader

evader

Full

• SILVER
  • 358 posts
  • 22-November 08
Wow. I guess I'm confused why someone would be pissed at Axl.

Didn't we just get a phenomenal album?

Sure, we would love to hear Axl share his thoughts on the album, do some shows, etc. But my God, give the guy a break. Nobody knows what he's going through right now other than him. Chill. Throw on some headphones and listen to some music. Read a book. Drink a Jack and Coke. Relax.

Carne_asaDA

Carne_asaDA

FRONTMAN

• Returned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,582 posts
  • 12-May 02
Dexter???

Dexter Manley???

eRomano

eRomano

FRONTMAN

• SILVER
  • 7,454 posts
  • 01-January 02
Just so there is no confusion, Dexter is Axl Rose.

Spuffy78

Spuffy78

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 5,098 posts
  • 18-October 06
I don't hate you people personally I don't know you.

I don't see where your mother get's off flaming fans of the band because we have something's that negative and is valid. Guess what not everything is sunshine and lolipops for us fans we've got our favorite musician who goes into hiding for unknown periods of times than re-appears like Dracula? Am I making that up too or was Axl transparent from 94-01?

I don't have a problem with you, attacked me because I gave Axl some shit which guess what he needs enough with the sugar coating guess what he might not want to hear it? Oh, fucking well.

Hi Axl. ^_^

Edited by Spuffy78, 12 December 2008 - 12:48 AM.

gnrfan20

gnrfan20

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 705 posts
  • 28-September 08
a fight between a forum user and axl rose oh how classic is this

Carne_asaDA

Carne_asaDA

FRONTMAN

• Returned
  • 10,582 posts
  • 12-May 02

Just so there is no confusion, Dexter is Axl Rose.

If this is true. I have one question for you Axl. What is stopping the fans from seeing you Slash, Duff, and Izzy back on stage together?

evader

evader

Full

• SILVER
  • 358 posts
  • 22-November 08
Well holy shit. Love your work, Dexter. Without a doubt, my favorite artist. Thanks for the new album. I love it from start to finish.

kingoffspring

kingoffspring

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 219 posts
  • 18-February 06

People never pray anymore and it shows just try and watch network television in greenland.

sleishman drums

sleishman drums

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 725 posts
  • 09-February 07

I never said you worked for me..

Is it that hard to talk to your fan base? Fuck you're apparently doing it now.

I don't know what Beta and Del have told you but us the fans have put up with your shit were the reason CD sold as much as it did along with every Gn"R record.

After all the years of telling people to suck your dick you'd think you'd grow a fucking pair to actually speak or say something after the release other than hiding in the batcave under your desk while WASP plays with strippers going up and down.

Why would anyone have to tell me anything? What would you know of anything actually going on in my world. Nice fantasy though, wish I had the time.

axl, i request that you give me you screen name.
and use my drums for future recordings.

dexter is mine.. HE'S MY DARK PASSENGER!

Forsaken

Forsaken

Annuit Cúptis

• Admins
  • 14,323 posts
  • 19-February 05
WOW. What's up Axl?

wq0Xdzw.gif

....with eyes so dilated i've become your pupil 

Frozen Inferno

Frozen Inferno

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,293 posts
  • 02-April 06
Dexter, when are we getting the other album damnit?!

Posted Image

Phrozen REMIXES Youtube/RockbandSUCKSS

Dexter

Dexter

• Guns N' Roses
  • 40 posts
  • 11-December 08

a fight between a forum user and axl rose oh how classic is this

Nah. Friendly banter by those with opposing views.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users