Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

to Axl.

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
9 replies to this topic

alix rose

alix rose

• Members
  • Pip
  • 97 posts
  • 09-December 08
dude i love you would say i'm your biggest fan, but you probably hear that every day so i'm not going to stay there.

but my question is... is there a chance to get Izzy back? and i don't mean for a couple of song in a few shows, i mean is there a chance to get him in the band again to keep him there? ithat woud be fucking cool.

and yeah i forgot...

have you replaced Finck yet?

have you ever considered to play "No Rain" by Blind Mellon?

Edited by alix rose, 12 December 2008 - 04:37 AM.

Guest_Satanisk_Slakt_*

Guest_Satanisk_Slakt_*
  • Guests
  • --
Use existing threads instead?

alix rose

alix rose

• Members
  • Pip
  • 97 posts
  • 09-December 08

i would have but i didn't see any of that subject and i was not going to waste times to look for them. if this bothers anyone i don't care if it gets moved or pinned.

Guest_Satanisk_Slakt_*

Guest_Satanisk_Slakt_*
  • Guests
  • --

i would have but i didn't see any of that subject and i was not going to waste times to look for them. if this bothers anyone i don't care if it gets moved or pinned.

http://www.mygnrforu...o...t=0&start=0

And why on earth would it be pinned?

If you wanted a topic about it, you could have posted it in the very same thread as the rest of the questions people have had for Axl. In the thread he has replied in.

GET OFF AXLS BACK

GET OFF AXLS BACK

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,749 posts
  • 19-March 04

Yoink.

That was a (rather bad) joke dude. I'm not Axl.

I was about to airmail you bodily fluids.............. you're loss, should have kept up the pretence :xmassrudolph:

2qxywb4.jpg

Here's what I know, Rick. If you love something, let it go. If it comes back to you, you own it. If it doesn't, you don't own it. And if it doesn't you're an asshole, just like you.

November_rain

November_rain

FRONTMAN

• Returned
  • 6,201 posts
  • 26-February 03
You had the chance to talk to the man, why didnīt you ask your stupid " wig" comments?

GANSES ROUSES.

Storm88000

Storm88000

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 555 posts
  • 27-March 06

You had the chance to talk to the man, why didnīt you ask your stupid " wig" comments?

:rofl-lol: :rofl-lol:
-Jordan
UY2 fanatic

alix rose

alix rose

• Members
  • Pip
  • 97 posts
  • 09-December 08

is this miss rain? or gaby?

well why didn't you ask about it? i don't care if he wears wig or not he is still the best singer/songwriter in the world.

and like i have said earlier. i am done with this subject. i'm not going to talk about wigs with anyone. why are you so stuck on this whole wig thing?

November_rain

November_rain

FRONTMAN

• Returned
  • 6,201 posts
  • 26-February 03

well why didn't you ask about it? i don't care if he wears wig or not he is still the best singer/songwriter in the world.

and like i have said earlier. i am done with this subject. i'm not going to talk about wigs with anyone. why are you so stuck on this whole wig thing?

I didnīt ask about it because I am not the one obsessed with Axl wearing a wig( according to you that is a fact and I found it funny you lost the chance to ask Axl so that you didnīt look like a liar.)

GANSES ROUSES.

alix rose

alix rose

• Members
  • Pip
  • 97 posts
  • 09-December 08

I didnīt ask about it because I am not the one obsessed with Axl wearing a wig( according to you that is a fact and I found it funny you lost the chance to ask Axl so that you didnīt look like a liar.)

as a matter of fact you ARE the one obsessed with wigs. if you now go to newgnr you will see that almost every single time i have said "wig" it has been a reply to you or your friends. and ok if i get another chance to ask axl something s will ask him. and if i'm wrong then i will admitt that i was wrong and all goes well. if i'm right i will not care. and why are you (whoever you are[miss rain, gaby,] ) starting shit again? i thought we had all stopped?

Edited by alix rose, 12 December 2008 - 07:09 AM.