Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

AXL talking in MYGNRforum.com - Dec 12th 2008

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
219 replies to this topic

Teroz

Teroz

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,569 posts
  • 06-December 03

Estranged and Civil War probably somewhere.

What was this answer for? (Fingers crossed that it was about playing them live!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Anyways thanks for the recap!!!!
"It's like you would have a loaf in the oven" - Buckethead (via Herbie) on new GnR

bluesy

bluesy

OH MY GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,825 posts
  • 13-October 03

Estranged and Civil War probably somewhere.

What was this answer for? (Fingers crossed that it was about playing them live!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Anyways thanks for the recap!!!!

Yea, it was about playing them live.

Sometimes_Isee_dead_people

DEMI-GOD

• Returned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • 14-June 07

And u didn't scare me off I'm just burnt and would rather not mispeak on issues that may mean a lot to some.

Thanks again.

Peace,

Axl-

axl was already burnt??
he just answered a dozen of questions
i dont care

Carne_asaDA

Carne_asaDA

FRONTMAN

• Returned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,556 posts
  • 12-May 02

And u didn't scare me off I'm just burnt and would rather not mispeak on issues that may mean a lot to some.

Thanks again.

Peace,

Axl-

axl was already burnt??

There were so many people that the connections were bad. He spent a good 2 hours on here.

Was he on HTGTH at the same time?
SIGNATURE EDITED: PLEASE CHECK SIGNATURE GUIDELINES: http://www.mygnrforu...?showtopic=9592

Storm88000

Storm88000

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 555 posts
  • 27-March 06

Thanks again.

Peace,

Axl-

axl was already burnt??

There were so many people that the connections were bad. He spent a good 2 hours on here.

Was he on HTGTH at the same time?

It appears he got tired of the lag here and then went over there, he was there a little bit longer I think.
-Jordan
UY2 fanatic

D-GenerationX

D-GenerationX

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 5,254 posts
  • 10-April 05

U've been lied to and misled for such a long time that sorting through all that here is virtually impossible. A lot will come out over time but the truth has been out there for a long time as well but that doesn't give you what you want so this dance just goes on and on.

This was the worst answer ALL night.

He answered my question the same way he would as if I was interviewing him for a magazine. :rolleyes:

Its almost like it wasn't about you.

Did you really think reposting the same question he ignored the first time was going to suddenly spur him to answer it?

We are fans of a madman. We've all obviously made our peace with it.

AxlCorp

AxlCorp

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,600 posts
  • 10-November 06
Great music and honest responses...what else can we ask of the the man.
Posted Image
Your misconceptions and fantasies along with your misguided sense of entitlement don't dictate my actions.

Epic

Epic

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 452 posts
  • 31-May 05
Man, I spend a good few hours on this site a day and what are the odds that the few hours that I do something else and this happens. Fuck me. But still, this was awesome and unbelievable. Hope to see more from him in the future. B)

mr-fukaji

mr-fukaji

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 7,024 posts
  • 22-January 03
Fell asleep and woke up to this, amazing!! Good read, hope he does it again
New York New York it's a hell of a town, the Bronx is up and i'm Brooklyn down

Carne_asaDA

Carne_asaDA

FRONTMAN

• Returned
  • 10,556 posts
  • 12-May 02

U've been lied to and misled for such a long time that sorting through all that here is virtually impossible. A lot will come out over time but the truth has been out there for a long time as well but that doesn't give you what you want so this dance just goes on and on.

He answered my question the same way he would as if I was interviewing him for a magazine. :rolleyes:

Did you really think reposting the same question he ignored the first time was going to suddenly spur him to answer it?

I wanted to make sure he read it and that it didn't get lost in the flood. Is that alright with you???

Oh and memo to Ultrastar. It's funny how you say that I was searching for attention by asking the burning questions and not asking suck up question and basic questions that I knew were already going to be asked. I need attention?? Or is that you who needs attention by trying to impress Axl by attempting to be auditioning for the online Earl position. Good luck. :rolleyes:
SIGNATURE EDITED: PLEASE CHECK SIGNATURE GUIDELINES: http://www.mygnrforu...?showtopic=9592

AxlCorp

AxlCorp

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,600 posts
  • 10-November 06
I would have been up all night if I would have known dammit!

All my questions were answered anyway, good job guys!!!
Posted Image
Your misconceptions and fantasies along with your misguided sense of entitlement don't dictate my actions.

DEMI-GOD

• Returned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • 14-June 07

axl's version of what happened is in the 2002 interview
that's why he said the truth has been out there for a long time
he has nothing else to say
i dont care

Marky

Marky

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • 9,690 posts
  • 12-February 06
That's epic!

saulhudson88

saulhudson88

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,881 posts
  • 01-May 05

axl's version of what happened is in the 2002 interview
that's why he said the truth has been out there for a long time
he has nothing else to say

But what does he mean with it? I don't understand...

Posted Image

Axl, Slash, Duff, Izzy and Steven are GNR

If you're a GN'R fan, then you want a reunion

DEMI-GOD

• Returned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,374 posts
  • 14-June 07

That's epic!

he didn't say anything relevant