Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

AXL talking in MYGNRforum.com - Dec 12th 2008

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
219 replies to this topic

Black Monk Time

Black Monk Time

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,493 posts
  • 11-March 07
Cool that he posted here; he seemed much cooler than I would have expected, too. It's weird that he thinks Tumbleweed Connection is "hardcore blues," though, :huh: but props on Bessie Smith and Janis.

rylz

rylz

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,834 posts
  • 13-October 03
whoaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!! when the hell did this go down!!! this is fuckin awesome that axl would do this
EVERYBODY HATES YOU WHEN YOU LOVE ROCK 'N ROLL!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Showty

Showty

• Members
  • Pip
  • 58 posts
  • 01-April 07
It would have been nice to know which song is going to be the 3rd single of CD.

aneastcoastchick

aneastcoastchick

• Members
  • Pip
  • 20 posts
  • 14-June 08
IM GLAD TO HEAR ALL THE QUESTIONS ANSWER FROM THE MAN HIMSELF PUT ALL THE SPECULATION TO REST! XO
THANKS IF YOU READ UP LATER AXL!

GNR'R

GNR'R

SUPER GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,224 posts
  • 10-May 05

well if axl is reading this shit, i would ask a few questions like is robin coming back and is brain coming back too

He already answered the Robin question

RJ88

RJ88

OH MY GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,950 posts
  • 30-December 03
WTF! when was he here? i fucking missed it!
I just gotta make sure the girls stay off the pole and the boys stay off the pipe and I'll get a raise!

BMo13

BMo13

GOD

• Returned
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,359 posts
  • 23-April 08
Very cool, but still don't quite understand why the release was supposedly so complicated that they couldn't do press or anything like that. Hopefully what he said comes to fruition and we get the video and some more indepth answers from him in the very near future! Specifically on that last question, which he smartly didn't answer on here, that type of thing needs more space.

Not all the answers I was looking for, but very cool of Axl to come on here. That's all a lot of us wanted all this time (not that difficult was it), glad we got some of it.
"So the lying crooks passed a health care plan written by a committee whose chairman says he didnít understand it, passed by a Congress that exempts themselves from it, signed by a president who still smokes after saying he quit, with funding administered by a treasury chief who didnít pay his taxes, all to be overseen by a surgeon general who is obese,ÖÖ and better yet it is to be financed by a country thatís broke because of policies just like this...Fuck"

Andrew07

Andrew07

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,203 posts
  • 20-February 07

well if axl is reading this shit, i would ask a few questions like is robin coming back and is brain coming back too

what did he say becuase i missed it obviously
wounds heals all time

AxlCorp

AxlCorp

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,600 posts
  • 10-November 06
Wonder if any media will report on this?
Posted Image
Your misconceptions and fantasies along with your misguided sense of entitlement don't dictate my actions.

Slush

Slush

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts
  • 19-April 05

what did he say becuase i missed it obviously

The whole transcript from both here and HTGTH is at the beginning of this very thread
Posted Image
Posted Image

Andrew07

Andrew07

GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,203 posts
  • 20-February 07
and what about that part where axl talks about estranged and civil war, he mentions them in a weird way, hopefully they will add them to the setlist for the next tour
wounds heals all time

Slush

Slush

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 209 posts
  • 19-April 05

and what about that part where axl talks about estranged and civil war, he mentions them in a weird way, hopefully they will add them to the setlist for the next tour

He said something about not needing Civil War. Something about feeding the rich...
Posted Image
Posted Image

axl lestat devil

axl lestat devil

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • 12-December 08

He said something about not needing Civil War. Something about feeding the rich...

Civil war and Estranged !!! It's a dream very good... The version with new band???? Fantastic

Off: I am from brazil and don't speak english... but Guns N Roses is my life..

Montrealer

Montrealer

FRONTMAN

• SILVER Supporter
  • 5,022 posts
  • 18-March 05
I hope you guys will remember this :)

Thank you Axl for your time, this was simply amazing for the fans!

Posted Image

G'N'R ROCK

G'N'R ROCK

• Members
  • Pip
  • 84 posts
  • 01-February 07
OMG this is awesome :D, i hope Axl will post again i should be more active here when things like this go down :rofl-lol:, Thanks Axl for doing something like this :D

Edited by G'N'R ROCK, 12 December 2008 - 11:55 AM.

Posted Image