Axl Rose Chat #6 - mygnrforum - Dec. 14, 2008

Axl, you have no idea how much it means that you took the time to do this. Thank you, friend, and please don't be a stranger again. Even your thanksgiving messages meant a lot, and that's from a Brit!

Welcome home, buddy, we fucking love you.

p.s. As you can see from my sig I listen tpo a wide variety of stuff. Chinese Democracy is the most awesome, important piece of music I own. Thank you.

...can someone summarize that post into something that doesn't take 5 hours to read?

...Disrespectful, much?

The man took the time to answer the fans properly, and you can't even make the effort to read it? :no:

I have a very short attention span. (Btw this isn't Eduardo he's just letting me use his account)

Edited by eduardo_gnr

Thanks so much Axl, that was a very interesting and informative read, I don't think I realized how starved I was to hear your side of that whole story, I couldn't tear my eyes from the screen. It sounds like you've had to deal with so much over the years, I applaud you for hanging in there, and I applaud the guys who helped get the new material out there, because it sounds like they've not only handled the criticisms well, but managed to provide you with needed support in the process.

Thanks again, and you can count on seeing my face in the crowd when you guys get out to tour again.

Merry Christmas!

No offense, but Axl sounds bitter as fuck. Especially about Slash. We're supposed to believe that everything that has happened is someone else's fault and EVERYTHING we've been told about him are all lies.

I think the truth is probably somewhere in the middle.

Edited by OTHAFA

No offense, but Axl sounds bitter as fuck. Especially about Slash. We're supposed to believe that everything that has happened is someone else's fault and EVERYTHING we've been told about him are all lies.

Believe whatever it is you want to believe. If you want to be cynical then that's your prerogative, but I feel like that's probably the most honest answer we've ever had in regards to the name.

Believe whatever it is you want to believe. If you want to be cynical then that's your prerogative, but I feel like that's probably the most honest answer we've ever had in regards to the name.

I just have a hard time believing that Axl is just some innocent bystander in everything and I hope he reads this. Axl paints this picture that Slash is some egotistical control freak while he just sat back and watched everything happen, and then Slash got fed up and left. That everything that ever happened negatively with the band was someone else's doing.

I don't think we're ever going to get the REAL truth.

Edited by OTHAFA