Axl Rose Chat #6 - mygnrforum - Dec. 14, 2008

It's just trying to bait him into responding. They might as well say he's been seeing Dr Phil to get over his phobias.

There's some news story on Google saying Axl has anthrophobia or something. I think that's bullshit. A lot of these stories are one sided and it seems that they really do have some agenda againsta him. I know theyre angry cuz he's not doing interviews, etc.

I wonder how it was hard to give us that kind of point of view ... I mean, through the years AxL let'em speak about and never answered any accusations... And, even If I can't do it for myself ( looool ), it was the best thing to do, always ;)

So if I have only one question more : why now ? What is so different regarding all that years of silence ? ;)

anyway it is a mega big surprise to read so much from that man : THE man :)

I wonder how it was hard to give us that kind of point of view ... I mean, through the years AxL let'em speak about and never answered any accusations... And, even If I can't do it for myself ( looool ), it was the best thing to do, always ;)

So if I have only one question more : why now ? What is so different regarding all that years of silence ? ;)

anyway it is a mega big surprise to read so much from that man : THE man :)

Exactly, did the ownership question get solved recently and was it keeping us from having ChiDem?

Hi Axl, I´m a Spanish fan that really enjoys all your work, specially enjoying right now your new album :xmasssanta:

There´s one quiz about the future of the band... just this, ¿whats your plans for the band in future? about next songs, live and other.

Thanks and please, continue making music. saludos!

pd. I need to add that "Catcher In The Rye" is the most masterpiece that my ears take since Stranged, GREAT!

Edited by PsyCaffeine

I like this one ! :D

"The name does come from mine and Traci’s as the original inspiration but was something I played with not Traci and Guns was Guns before Traci joined. It was Guns Before I knocked on Izzy’s window. Earlier I had gotten Tracii to use the name Guns (as he had mentioned a girl had called him Mr. Guns sometime) so he’d stop calling his band Persian Rose. So I guess we have the girl to thank."

Looooooool :D

I know this may be contested by a few, but can we just start banning fucking cupcakes and morons a lot quicker from now on?

I mean we get something as awesome as Axl and people from his camp, and we got to read through bullshit from a bunch of dumb asses?

I'm not gonna try and argue so nobody try and argue, just a suggestion...

+400 - Show some gratitude or get banned! This forum gets like the greatest wet dream it could ask for, the LEAST you could do is refrain from bringing up irrelevant BS AND stay on topic with what Dexter's picked topic to discuss as a sign of gratitude!

Edited by Slush

Dear Axl,

Thanks so much for offering your point of view. This means more to the fans than you could imagine. We do not know the whole story and propably never will, but it is truly amazing and very generous of yours to share your point of view. If possible, your time chatting with us and answering our questions, made me even more of a hardcore fan! I was surprised and amazed by the quality of CD, but this takes things to another level. I hope to see GnR tour soon and wish you the best of luck reclaiming the top of rock music again.