Axl Rose Chat #6 - mygnrforum - Dec. 14, 2008

Hahaha, we gave Axl Rose homework!!! Thank you very very very much for taking time for us and our questions. You rock!!!

P.S. I can see how much you value the name GNR by not selling out and not using the back catalogue for stupid advertisements and commercial purposes in the last 15 years. Respect!!!!!!

Edited by Roy79

Thank you very much for taking the time Axl! :xmasssanta:

"Hope no one took wanting to stay on topic to personal." :rofl-lol: you scared us!

This was a great read, it's good to see your side of the story Axl.

Again, thank you very much and happy holidays!!!

Edited by sandynroses

Wow, that was a really fascinating read!

Thank you so much Axl, for giving us an insight into what happened behind the scenes regarding the name and legal business. Sounds like it was one hell of a rollercoaster ride.

I have to say, given the nonsense that was being posted in your previous thread, I was surprised that you even bothered to return, so it's amazing and lovely of you to read and answer as many questions as honestly as you have.

If we don't hear from you again before the year is out, I hope you have a great Christmas and a rockin' New Year!!!

-ARQ xxx

PS: I think you should go with that burger chain idea- it's a winner! :xmassrudolph:

Thank you for this Axl. After all these years of only having one side of the story, it's great to finally hear yours. From what you've written its obvious that you've had a lot of lies told about you over the years, it can't have been easy. Thanks for being patient with us and for taking the time to do this.

Merry Christmas. :xmasssanta: