Welcome to mygnrforum.com Guns N' Roses Forum
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. This message will be removed once you have signed in.
Login to Account Create an Account
Photo

Axl Rose Chat #6 - mygnrforum - Dec. 14, 2008

• Please log in to reply
1337 replies to this topic

MYWIFEMYLIFE

MYWIFEMYLIFE

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 925 posts
  • 23-September 04
I simply cant fuckin believe Axl hangin around here with the fans. We never stopped believe in you Axl, and you proved us rite. Wish you a very nice life, cuz you make my life nice in some ways.
FENERBAHÇE ÜBER ALLES!

uruguns

uruguns

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,221 posts
  • 20-August 07

...can someone summarize that post into something that doesn't take 5 hours to read?

...Disrespectful, much?

The man took the time to answer the fans properly, and you can't even make the effort to read it? :no:

I have a very short attention span. (Btw this isn't Eduardo he's just letting me use his account)

Edited by eduardo_gnr, 14 December 2008 - 05:57 PM.

Dory

Dory

FRONTMAN

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 6,005 posts
  • 25-February 05
Wow, that was certainly an interesting read. Thank you for answering all those questions, I'll have to chip in one for your next piece of homework. :xmasssanta:

Posted Image

roxxie

roxxie

Full

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 336 posts
  • 16-February 06
That was the longest message board post I have ever read! But very cool, thanks for letting us know. rock1
SIGNATURE EDITED:WHOOPS!

bloodyhell1

bloodyhell1

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 522 posts
  • 15-October 08
wow, what a read, thankyou axl, finally to hear your side on things , really appreciate you doing this, must not have been easy to be so open to us all.
thanks again. :)
better to burn out than to fade away!!!!

transformerryan

transformerryan

• Members
  • Pip
  • 62 posts
  • 04-April 06
Thanks so much Axl, that was a very interesting and informative read, I don't think I realized how starved I was to hear your side of that whole story, I couldn't tear my eyes from the screen. It sounds like you've had to deal with so much over the years, I applaud you for hanging in there, and I applaud the guys who helped get the new material out there, because it sounds like they've not only handled the criticisms well, but managed to provide you with needed support in the process.

Thanks again, and you can count on seeing my face in the crowd when you guys get out to tour again.

Merry Christmas!

RJ88

RJ88

OH MY GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,950 posts
  • 30-December 03
holy shit....long read

i'll comment later
I just gotta make sure the girls stay off the pole and the boys stay off the pipe and I'll get a raise!

OTHAFA

OTHAFA

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,170 posts
  • 27-March 04
No offense, but Axl sounds bitter as fuck. Especially about Slash. We're supposed to believe that everything that has happened is someone else's fault and EVERYTHING we've been told about him are all lies.

I think the truth is probably somewhere in the middle.

Edited by OTHAFA, 14 December 2008 - 06:01 PM.

"Limp Bizkit is fun." - W. Axl Rose, 1999.

highvoltage

highvoltage

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞

• SILVER
  • 19,899 posts
  • 01-September 04
What an absolutely fascinating read. Probably the most in-depth insight into a controversial Guns topic ever.

Axl, your insight is very much appreciated - thanks so much for taking the time to let us hear your side of the story.

i ninja edit 99% of my posts.

-Laura-

-Laura-

DEMI-GOD

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,899 posts
  • 06-September 06
Damn! I still can't believe this is actually happening. :blink: By the length of it, it's pretty obvious you took so much of your time to answer all the questions, we all are very grateful. Thank you so very much. :heart:

Posted Image

Thanks coma2k for the awesome sig!!

AzraelFenris

AzraelFenris

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 659 posts
  • 14-July 08
thx very much for posting your point of view axl

when i scrolled down my firt thought was 'wheres the fucking summary' but when i started reading i was at the last line before i knew it

Posted Image

TBvirus

TBvirus

• Members
  • Pip
  • 14 posts
  • 14-December 08
Well that did really clear up ALOT of the billions of rumors

Gunner55

Gunner55

Senior

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 579 posts
  • 06-May 07
Absolutely amazing. Axl, you are the man! rock3

Happy holidays!

highvoltage

highvoltage

(☞゚ヮ゚)☞

• SILVER
  • 19,899 posts
  • 01-September 04

No offense, but Axl sounds bitter as fuck. Especially about Slash. We're supposed to believe that everything that has happened is someone else's fault and EVERYTHING we've been told about him are all lies.

I think the truth is probably somewhere in the middle.

Believe whatever it is you want to believe. If you want to be cynical then that's your prerogative, but I feel like that's probably the most honest answer we've ever had in regards to the name.

i ninja edit 99% of my posts.

GunsN^Roses

GunsN^Roses

• Members
  • Pip
  • 46 posts
  • 17-February 05
Axl you are the greatest. I love you man, you will always be my source of inspiration, thanks for the great gesture and insight, it shows how much you really care. Thaanks. :) :) :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users