Hot Topic Tees

plasticjesus

Ive never bought anything from a hot topic store,but I dont care what the workers look like.All I know is that they dont follow me around in those stores or ask me a bunch of questions about what im looking for.

I cant believe how some of you say "the workers scare me"... :rolleyes:

:lol: how about you take a joke? my god

You know you werent joking..most of the time people put a laughing face at the end of what they say if its a joke,you have a laughing face at the start of your post because you agreed with the OP,you then went on to say that the customers and employees scare you.

But whatever,hopefully things like this wont stop people from buying a gnr shirt.

Axl needs to sue to get the old logo back or even the 2002 logo. This one is U-G-L-Y.

I think the more expensive shirts are just bigger sizes.

The old logo is better that's a fact. but sue? wtf. MORE lawsuits? Dude ... he could just pay the old guys some cash for the logo they co-own ;)

Damn, I like that shirt. I'll have to get my ass to Hot Topic.

Years ago when Axl and GNR were on MTV and he said about the US tour, I got a couple of t-shirts that had the GNR logo with a star on the front and Chinese lettering on the back. Has anyone else seen these shirts? Anyway, I figure they might be worth something now! lol

Axl needs to sue to get the old logo back or even the 2002 logo. This one is U-G-L-Y.

What about the 2006 logo, with the old Guns Logo incorporated in.

It is a known fact that Slash drew the old logo.

Makes me wonder.

Axl said he was recently sued by Slash again,

and at the same time Axl has stopped using the 2006 logo.

Could this be the reason Slash sued?

newgnr3.jpg

EDIT: wow, the moment someone writes something truthful that does doesn't suck up to Axl the topic gets moved to a far away board. Fuckin' nut swingers, the only way to the truth is to be objective!

Edited by lost in the garden

What about the 2006 logo, with the old Guns Logo incorporated in.

It is a known fact that Slash drew the old logo.

Makes me wonder.

Axl said he was recently sued by Slash again,

and at the same time Axl has stopped using the 2006 logo.

Could this be the reason Slash sued?

newgnr3.jpg

EDIT: wow, the moment someone writes something truthful that does doesn't suck up to Axl the topic gets moved to a far away board. Fuckin' nut swingers, the only way to the truth is to be objective!

could be, slash designed the pistol/roses logo, so it'd makes sense...

They print the shirts themselves, no thanks.

you are full of shit. have you ever even been in a Hot Topic? all their stuff is officially licensed merchandise. i've bought alot of stuff there over the last 5 or so years, both for myself and friends, and it's all been official merchandise.

don't ya think they'd have gotten busted for bootlegging by now if they were doing as you claim? use your brain before you spew bullshit.

Yeah are these actual official GNR merchandise, if not how do they get away that shit?

It's official. I bought one last week. It even has "2008 Black Frog Entities, INC. Under license to Bravado Merchandising. All Rights Reserved"

I dunno why people like to bag on Hot Topic. They've got some cool stuff in there.

Edited by cornrose

• 2 weeks later...