Airbourne

illusions

It's one thing to sound like you're influenced by a band, but these guys sound a little too much like AC/DC, and not a very good interpretation at all. If I want AC/DC, I'll listen to the real AC/DC, not this band.

Blast from the past. I wrote this four years ago. :lol:

My opinion hasn't changed. I mean, I won't turn them off if they come on the radio or anything but they sound so much like AC/DC that I end up wishing I was just listening to AC/DC.

• 4 weeks later...

I actually like these guys more than AC/DC. :\

me too, AcDc doesn't do much for me. pretty irrelevant band for a 23 year old. I have nothing in common with a buncha 65 year olds singing about big balls and american thighs. they were cool 35 years ago and if i were a rocker back then i probably would like ACDC over Airbourne, but not now.

First time I heard Airbourne i wanted to get a muscle car and just race around for hours. I remember i thought the singer sounded like blacke lawless and the band like ac dc. actually checked my post on htgth about them, 5 years and 17 days since i described them like that, time flies!

Live It Up intro instantly reminded me of For Those About To Rock. I'm not complaining though because the song is great, especially Joel's scream at the end. No Guts No Glory was an awesome album, plus it has Steel Town which is my favourite song by Airbourne. Can't wait to hear the follow up in just over a month.

• 1 month later...