whats your favorite gnr stuff

In the box there's the CD (mine came with an advisory sticker, whereas all the copies I've seen in stores around here don't have the sticker, so that was a plus), a bandana, the logo patch (which they also sold on tour), a belt buckle, a key ring, and the "bloody" logo t-shirt in size L

114689774-2.jpg

I've been holding off on buying it because I've only seen it in 2 stores and it was $100+ in both. But, I found a seller on ebay with about 5 of them (assuming he owned a record/cd store, based on the invoice he sent with it in the mail). So, I got mine for 20 euro I think, and including shipping I payed a bit less than $55 for it.

• Replies 357
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In the box there's the CD (mine came with an advisory sticker, whereas all the copies I've seen in stores around here don't have the sticker, so that was a plus), a bandana, the logo patch (which they also sold on tour), a belt buckle, a key ring, and the "bloody" logo t-shirt in size L

114689774-2.jpg

I've been holding off on buying it because I've only seen it in 2 stores and it was $100+ in both. But, I found a seller on ebay with about 5 of them (assuming he owned a record/cd store, based on the invoice he sent with it in the mail). So, I got mine for 20 euro I think, and including shipping I payed a bit less than $55 for it.

I love that shirt!

114689774-2.jpg

Thanks for the posting the pic :)

I've seen it for some fair prices around the internet and now having seen the content I'm sure I'm gonna buy one when I can afford it (right now all my money are going towards seeing GN'R on tour this summer)

114689774-2.jpg

I love that shirt!

Me too.... I bought the version with the tour dates on the back when I saw them in 2010, and it was my absolute favorite shirt, but it got kind of ruined in the wash and now it's really rough (my family's washer broke, had to use the neighbors, the shirt came out like that, it really sucked). But now I've got another one :D

Edited by RickRoses

My favorite things are...

-a signed copy of Chidem from Axl and Ron (bought it with the disc already signed by Axl, and got the back of the booklet with the red star signed by Ron in person in Detroit)

-a signed ticket from my first GNR show (London, Ontario 2010) that Ron signed again in Detroit

-signature picks caught from Ron and DJ after Estranged in Detroit, a signature pick caught from Richard in Detroit, and then a small red dunlop pick caught from Richard in Detroit

-a drumstick caught during Madagascar (again from the past Detroit show) from DJ (and its really beaten up so you can tell Frank played a few songs with it)

-a signed copy of Slash's first solo album that I one in an online contest

-a bootleg CD that has songs from early Ritz and Roxy shows

-pictures of me and Ron before the Detroit show

hoping to catch a Slash pick at his solo show in may :thumbsup:

-a signed copy of Chidem from Axl and Ron (bought it with the disc already signed by Axl, and got the back of the booklet with the red star signed by Ron in person in Detroit)

-a signed ticket from my first GNR show (London, Ontario 2010) that Ron signed again in Detroit

-signature picks caught from Ron and DJ after Estranged in Detroit, a signature pick caught from Richard in Detroit, and then a small red dunlop pick caught from Richard in Detroit

-a drumstick caught during Madagascar (again from the past Detroit show) from DJ (and its really beaten up so you can tell Frank played a few songs with it)

Not to be an asshole ;) but how do you know that the disc is really signed by Axl himself? I don't trust buying signed stuff.

Not to be an asshole ;) but how do you know that the disc is really signed by Axl himself? I don't trust buying signed stuff.

Lol you're absolutely right, I don't haha. The signature does look like axls though and I got it for really cheap. I defiantly like all my other things more because I obtained them so they're more personal